New Mod Idea : Pants be Gone v.Fo3

Chabs

Hay everyone.

I have a mod idea : a Pants be Gone-like mod! (With a new name, of course, since it's an existing mod for Oblivion).

Since there are no spells in Fallout 3, the idea is to make a gun that looks like... a hand? and that shoots darts. These darts must be non-lethal (take 0 damge), unlimited ammo (or self-powered, same...). Each time you shoot, when you "hit" any npc, he just looses his clothes (he don't realy lose them, they just go in his inventory).

Works for Male and Female characters (Female :D )

-Where-Are-Mah-Pants- or... what ever... a nice name.

How's that? =)

Also a full nudity mod, just like the Female Eye Candy mod (for Oblivion).

Don't forget to check your fire... You don't want to see a Gran' Ma naked don'tcha... :yucky:

Sir, I promise you, you will see plenty of nude mods in the future. The CS hasn't even been released yet, and already people are figuring out how to make characters nude. Besides, there's already something similar to this in-game called the Mesmetron. Once you zap somebody with it, you can command them to give you their clothes.

Full-on nudity you probably won't be seeing until the Construction Kit is released, as there isn't a full body mesh that can be used right now. Beth decided to have clothes "weld" onto the character's body, meaning that under the clothes there's nothing but air.

Sir, I promise you, you will see plenty of nude mods in the future. The CS hasn't even been released yet, and already people are figuring out how to make characters nude. Besides, there's already something similar to this in-game called the Mesmetron. Once you zap somebody with it, you can command them to give you their clothes.

Full-on nudity you probably won't be seeing until the Construction Kit is released, as there isn't a full body mesh that can be used right now. Beth decided to have clothes "weld" onto the character's body, meaning that under the clothes there's nothing but air.

You mean pixels and not air :P

Anyways I hope we won't wait long.

For the mod, the weapon's not supposed to "steal" the NPC's clothes, but just undress the NPC. Just like this mod for Oblivion.

Take a look if you got TES IV. It's kinda fun tho :P

Anyways you got the big picture.

As you and I said, lets just wait... Hoping it won't be long and that no one would forget mah post :biggrin:

Btw : Random post found on the internet about Mesmetron mod :

Every time I shoot someone with it, they just go hostile and I end up having to kill them. What gives, am I doing something wrong here? I've even done it through VATS.

• 3 weeks later...

The problem with the mesmetron is that it doesn't work on everyone.

Archived