Small things that really bother me

Psykodelic1323

Loading screen really irritant to me too

But for Far the most annoying things is the immortal NPCs that's really bugs me. i meant i know that some are crucial for some quest but .... still you should be able to kill anything, if have a quest just loot the body for the item or a note with clues, or if just talk, go to another npc to finish or continue the quest.

Bethesda did a really lame job (i guess they think that the modder will finish and fix the game)

and the worst part is that they fail when supposed to win: Immersion, without the mods there is almost not immersion

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2. to indulge in kisses and caresses; make love; neck. (lol)

Considering how often the guards tell us, "No lollygagging!", you'd think the devs would have made waiting in public a crime (it was in Daggerfall). Or, at least let us kiss people.

So that's the reason why there's no kissing mod but about three or for requests with three to four pages each. :D

I was surprised today to find out they actually had around 70 voice actors...

70? HAHA.

9 times out of 10 when Lokir is killed he's been shot in the leg. I have often wondered how that is a fatal shot...

Those guards must feel rather lucky their arrow to the knee didn't just end their adventuring career. :P

Odd one: Lack of physics for dead bodies.

Relieves a lot of stress to pummel a dead Imperial legion guard in the face after he's dead, or launch him into the air with a fireball. Dead bodies in Skyrim are no fun.

Try searching out "realistic ragdolls" I found one that is good no more instant rigormortis. I truely enjoy flinging bodies off bridges into chasims only to watch them bounce many times on the rocks below

My biggest pet hate is the fact im constantly reloading my game because my usless weak horse (frost that is, as my evil high elf has Shadowmere) has charged into battle against say an elder dragon and died (this is on xbox). why oh why did they make a unique horse such as frost that isnt essential foolhardy and not just run away like most. Ive lost count how many times ive had to reload because of this so frustrating, anyone else ?

People call me insane every single time when I say that though, yes, Skyrim is less buggy, more complete, and more in-line with it's competitors... I still maintain it doesn't really have the charm or character than Oblivion did. I also say Cyrodiil was a more consistent place than Skyrim is, where you had more dialogue options (often, not always), and you generally felt less... constricted. I don't know how to explain that last one, it's just a feeling I have. Perhaps the lack of mountains, though accessible, crimp the feeling of freedom a little bit?

Overall I just wish they made a game that was Oblivion minus it's flaws, and it didn't turn out to be that.

Edited by Werevixen

I'm not sure if it's my biggest pet peeve, but one thing that annoyes me on a constant basis is how clumsy the forward power attacks are. I see and enemy ahead, so I run forward and click attack. I don't even want to power attack, I just was to run over to him and hit him very hard. Cue my character staggering forward like a drunk and either missing by half a meter because I clicked too early, or staggering past the enemy and hitting the air behind him because I clicked too late and I can't change direction in mid power attack. Edited by Relativelybest

Ye that gets me to @Relativelybest, but ive just stumbled across another in the vanilla game, why give the player access to ancient falmer armour and not include the crown, ive found it in the ck but doest seem like its included in the game. why just why bethesta do you do this sorta thing, surely someone must have known this sorta thing which would be so easy to solve would really f**k people off, unless it is in there and im just dum. And when i go to my house to drop some gear off a dragon and a s**t load of vamps attack killing my horse and live stock so i have to reload again and again, oh ye and theres the follower running into you nearly pushing you of a cliff or something (i know this ones not so easy to solve) i really wanna kill Serina for this, please someone tell me how. Prob shouldnt have posted this till ive slept of my frustration and the alcohol, appologies ;)

Ye that gets me to @Relativelybest, but ive just stumbled across another in the vanilla game, why give the player access to ancient falmer armour and not include the crown, ive found it in the ck but doest seem like its included in the game. why just why bethesta do you do this sorta thing ;)

Oh wait, it's really not there. Eh, maybe they ran out of time or decided against it.

Anyway, don't have any real pet peeves. At least none that I wasn't able to address with mods :)

Edited by acidzebra