Hearthfire weirdness

CaptainPatch

Didn't see anyone else reporting this particular problem. Got Hearthfire and it installed, no problems or conflicts with mods. Got the Falkreath house; built it, no problems. Got the Dawnstar house; built it; no problems. Went to Morthal and bought the Windstad property. Hauled along extra building materials, went to the site. Drafted the Small House; built it. Drafted the Main Hall, Cellar, West wing bedrooms, East wing Kitchen, North wing Storage, and converted the Small House to an Entry Room. Then built all of those. My inventory of Building Supplies shows that the materials were deducted. Turned around, and NO BUILDING.

I have not a clue as to what happened. Anyone else encounter a problem like this?

same thing happened to me on the same house build everything it says but the quest marker stays stuck on the drafting table saying i need to use the table to make the plans for the small house even though ive already built the entire manor. the house never shows up in the game world, the unofficial hearthfire patch here on the nexus has a list of mods that break hearthfire but im not using any of them.

Odd. I could swear I had successfully posted to this thread a couple hours ago, but now that post is nowhere in sight.

Anyway, checked the list and saw a couple of conflicting mods. Started up NMM to uninstall them, but now the NMM is choking, tossing out a Tracelog. Tried to update NMM, hoping that would fix the problem, but starting the download sticks the web browser, making it cycle endlessly.

Must not be my day.

UPDATE: Reinstall the NMM, which allowed me to access NMM. Turned off Real Skyrim Wildlife and now I have a new (third) house built and actually _visible_.

Thank you all for the guidance!

Edited by CaptainPatch