leveling in skyrim

ladygothica

I was just wondering what people do once they hit level 60, and they have leveled up all heir skills. I was told they usually start again, but I have only just started Dawnguard. http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/unsure.gif Now the game is getting boring because iam not leveling up fast.

Easy, start leveling up other skills, unless you're like me and HATE jack of all trades types and refuse to join all guilds and level all skills, then get Skyre and the uncapper ( and other things too ) i just defeated my first Aspect of Alduin and earned lvl 89. Some of my skills are 130+ and 3 are 200+ at the moment, i am a warrior that favors mace/shield combo has a fondness for longbows, and knows simple healing knowledge.

I have yet to barely start the main quest ( have yet to get my last word for Unrelenting force. Not even started Dawnguard yet, just been out exploring and doing side quests along with a few Companion quests/daedric quests

you can also you balanc your own game to reduce how quickly you level in the first place. that's what i do, though it's more effective to start a new game with it. (or in early levels.)

author doesn't seem to be responding to comments etc so you won't get much support, but ti still works.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/18474

role play innit, play many characters, ive had literally hundreds of characters, only a few get above level 30 :P

i like to go and start a character and make up a backstory and a goal for them, then i just float about roughly following the idea i had, any quests i encounter depending on their suitability i may do them.

but ive played skyrim way too many times lol