werewolf cure ?

andybls

I dont want to be a werewolf anymore can i cure myself ? I have read that u could of when u cured the companions leader with the witches head and killed the wolf spirit but i only had one head . I have been back afterwards with another head and the flame will not activate anymore . Can someone help please ?

Thanks Andy

This page has a cure section but it sounds like you've already passed the part it talks about. I avoided vampirism and werewolves like the plauge...in fact when I was told to meet them under the forge I had to restrain myself from putting an axe in their foreheads. If you aren't against using console commands as a last resort I'm sure someone can probably tell you how to undo it that way. Edited by Jennifur68

I avoided vampirism and werewolves like the plauge

Eh, they were both fun... for a while. Both are reversible, so why not. More experience is more experience. I'm not a fan of vampires and the werewolf stuff was less exciting than expected but it was fun to play one for a bit. Then I went back to normal.

To the OP, keep taking jobs from the Companions, and either only talk to Farkas and Vilkas to get new jobs (and complete them) or talk to them for a job then switch to Aela and back and eventually they will express uncertainty about being werewolves and that they would like to be cured. Agree to accompany them. Bring 2 witches' heads. When you sort them out, you will be able to sort yourself out too. Take note of the bugs section on the UESPwiki page for the Purity quest.

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Purity

Edited by acidzebra

• 3 months later...