OMG SUJAMMA IS BACK IN DRAGONBORN DLC

Woltane

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok now i'm getting interested...

i hope they go with this idea further and use some of the older bottle styles - i see the sujamma here, hopefully they use the other 2-3 too... the small bottles are kind fo boring atm.

Glad I'm not alone in picking out every Morrowind related detail I can find :)

Also really like the (mage?) outfit on the left.

Of course morrowind is still my favorite game. However the redoran armor helmet and armor need some improvement.

Edited by reviel

l was thinking they took the style of it, but lost the...appeal in the process. Like someone copying a piece of artwork, but losing that essential *something* when they do so, even though it looks perfect.

+ they made it so blocky & bulky. :>

Of course morrowind is still my favorite game. However the redoran armor helmet and armor need some improvement.

The armour its self looks pretty good to me... maybe the pauldrons aren't are broad... I jsut hope they kept the sweeping back to the helmet, but you can't tell from the perspective in that shot.

That said, i am stoked to be able to to see the bug-shell homes again.

Glad I'm not alone in picking out every Morrowind related detail I can find :)

Also really like the (mage?) outfit on the left.

Hehehehehehe yea me too, i been picking out as many details as i can about it, Morrowind is by far my favorite <3

Hehehehehehe yea me too, i been picking out as many details as i can about it, Morrowind is by far my favorite <3

The trailer hit the nostalgia button, hard :) While I really hope the story and quests are solid (and deeper than Dawnguard's) to go along with the armors, Telvanni mushrooms and Redoran architecture, it already looks to be a nice piece of welcome fan-service, either way.

The trailer hit the nostalgia button, hard :)

I'm pretty sure that's what they were going for. Someone at Beth clued in that, "Hey, we're alienating our traditional fan base with all this lowest common denominator ****.", and so, bam, they decided to do a throwback to their best game.

Odds are it'll still be hampered by Skyrim's shortcomings, and it's a shame that they didn't decide to try a new direction in alien landscapes (finishing the Thalmor plotline in Summerset, for instance), but as a lover of the Dunmer, I can appreciate the blast from the past. I still have higher hopes for this DLC than I did for DG or HF.