ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

OMG SUJAMMA IS BACK IN DRAGONBORN DLC

Woltane

Also am i the only one that is getting the itch to start playing again because of all this talk? if i do end up playing it soon, i won't even get around to actually playing for like 2 weeks due to hunting down my old mods i loved so much ( hard drive died and lost everything ) D:

Nope, not the only one :)

Sorry to hear about your HD. Here's a great resource for finding things that may not be hosted here (or anywhere else anymore): Morrowind Modding History

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course, the iron (being the lowest quality metal we know of in the TES world) to this whole thing is... Juib drove the Cliff Racers out of Vardenfell... and straight to Solsthiem.

Just you wait, the buggers will be everywhere, and just like before, they'll be swarming over dragons by the hundreds!

Of course, the iron (being the lowest quality metal we know of in the TES world) to this whole thing is... Juib drove the Cliff Racers out of Vardenfell... and straight to Solsthiem.

Just you wait, the buggers will be everywhere, and just like before, they'll be swarming over dragons by the hundreds!

That's a horrible thought. Although... a cliff racer horde vs dragon battle would be a pretty amazing thing to witness.

*ducks*

I think that green creature we see the Dovakin climb was infact a Cliff Racer, hence it dident have any Horns or Scales.

Never played Morrowind before, but man People sure talk about them like the Plague.

Cliff racers are small, about the same size as the PC really.

They're also brown... at least they were in Morrowind. I seriously doubt we'll be seeing them again, Beth is well aware of what a pain in the butt they were in TES III.

They were kinda like forum trolls. You'd just be walking along, minding your own business, and then out of the blue (literally) you'd have three of them trying to tear your head off. No warning, no provocation, just pure malice and aggression. And then once you killed those three and thought you were in the clear, five more of them would show up and do it all over again.

Just like forum trolls.

Nost often, the only indication you would get of an impending Cliff Racer harassment is the battle music would start playing... out of nowhere. Though, Kwama Foragers were prone to that as well, but they were much easier to track down and kill. Not only were Cliff Racers everywhere, but they were dumb as bricks and has the most obsurd pathing issues, flying wide circles instead of jsut diving on you (and thus to their doom).

In all seriousness though, i would like to see SOME mention of Cliff Racers in the game. Even if its just a new decoration on the wall. Also, any notice how most of the screenshots have Red Mountain in the distance? Looks like the moral of the story is, don't piss of Molag Bal, cause it WILL catch up with you eventually.

In the Dawnguard DLC at the Forgotton Vale, there was a Chaurus Scorpion Decoration above a Falmer Hut, now that would've been Awsome to battle, i hope they appear in the Dragonborn DLC hence the New Chitten Armor mentioned.

After watching a Morrowind Youtube Walkthrough, these Cliff Racers are actually more Annoying then Dragons

Edited by daventry

In the Dawnguard DLC at the Forgotton Vale, there was a Chaurus Scorpion Decoration above a Falmer Hut, now that would've been Awsome to battle, i hope they appear in the Dragonborn DLC hence the New Chitten Armor mentioned.

After watching a Morrowind Youtube Walkthrough, these Cliff Racers are actually more Annoying then Dragons

The chitin armor in the DLC is more likely the Dunmer Chitin armor, it's smooth white shells combined with leather. not pointy like the chaurus stuff.