Hostile encounter booster

wcho035

Hi, I am new to this forum and this may had been discussed before.

Is there a way the Fallout 3 esm file be modded so..

Raiders, Enclaves, Mercenaries and Supermutant encounters can be boosted so that the world is more populated and you got something to shoot at when you venture out of a town, instead of seeing an empty and barren wasteland all the time. What I would love to get into a fire fight with my team where one faction takes out another and waddle in.

If that can't be done, maybe the revivial time can be increase? I discover that a faction get revive in the same place in after a few days, may be this can be increased?

Hi, I am new to this forum and this may had been discussed before.

Is there a way the Fallout 3 esm file be modded so..

Raiders, Enclaves, Mercenaries and Supermutant encounters can be boosted so that the world is more populated and you got something to shoot at when you venture out of a town, instead of seeing an empty and barren wasteland all the time. What I would love to get into a fire fight with my team where one faction takes out another and waddle in.

If that can't be done, maybe the revivial time can be increase? I discover that a faction get revive in the same place in after a few days, may be this can be increased?

In fact, there's already a mod to adjust respawn timer :biggrin:

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=515

Archived