Jagged Crown as a Circlet

Bevitt2008

Hi Guys

This is my first mod request,

2. I have seen many mods around that let you equip circlets with hoods / helms and circlets etc but I always wanted to equip the Jagged Crown with the Dragonplate Helmet just too too see what it would look like.

Could someone make a simple mod that allows the jagged crown to be equipped along with any other helmet in the game?

3. Or just to change its class from a helmet to a circlet, as I have a mod that allows circlets to be equipped with helmets and in my opinion it's more like a circlet than a helm anyway. Preferably this choice as it is less over powered.

Thanks for any help that you guys can give me.

Edited by Bevitt2008

I could be wrong here, but this should be very easy to do in the CK yourself, if it's anything like the one for oblivion, there should be an 'equip tag' check box with 'helmet' ticked, simply untick helmet and circlet and it should work.

Maybe I'm just being dumb though.

I could be wrong here, but this should be very easy to do in the CK yourself, if it's anything like the one for oblivion, there should be an 'equip tag' check box with 'helmet' ticked, simply untick helmet and circlet and it should work.

Maybe I'm just being dumb though.

Thanks I will try that.

I have found the crown in the Creation Kit and changed its type from 31-Hair To 42-Circlet, but now the crown doesn't show.

If anyone is experienced with the creation kit and can help me with this it would be great, as I have never used the creation kit before.

Edited by Bevitt2008

• 5 years later...
  • 1 year later...