Unadopt a child

Thasic

Is there any way to unadopt a child? I adopted a boy that is really starting to grate on my nerves. He kind of has an attitude and his voice is like finger nails on a chalk board. I'm about ready to just use a console command to kill to the little bugger but from what I read, doing that would prevent me from adopting another, more pleasant child. Anyone know how I might rid myself of a pest in a humane manner? Also, anyone know of a mod that allows more than two adoptions?

Is there any way to unadopt a child? I adopted a boy that is really starting to grate on my nerves. He kind of has an attitude and his voice is like finger nails on a chalk board. I'm about ready to just use a console command to kill to the little bugger but from what I read, doing that would prevent me from adopting another, more pleasant child. Anyone know how I might rid myself of a pest in a humane manner? Also, anyone know of a mod that allows more than two adoptions?

There should be a series of console commands which remove the faction status of said child, and reset the adoption quest. I know its doable with Marriage, so it should work with adoption... Not sure of the specific referances though, maybe chech the UESP.

If you adopt the girl, however, i warn you... don't give her a knife. She'll spend all her time in the basement stabbing that poor target dummy. I think she may be psycologically damaged.

If you adopt the girl, however, i warn you... don't give her a knife. She'll spend all her time in the basement stabbing that poor target dummy. I think she may be psycologically damaged.

I gave my two girls wooden swords and they play with them outside by kneeling down then going into a crouched posture face down with one hand on the ground and doing what appears to be maybe back scratching with the sword...not sure what they're doing but it looks really strange. It certainly doesn't encourage me to give them real weapons.