How can I buy Skyrim in Steam Store in region locked country? (or atle

bigscore

Hi,

I want to buy Skyrim, problem is I can´t buy it on Steam in my country (Czech Republic), because the company which translated it in my language (That translation is shitty btw) demanded that it can´t be sold by digital distribution. I am willing to buy the retail version, but problem is the DLCs are not included in it and i can´t buy the DLCs on Steam because of the region lock, so does anyone know how to bypass the region lock in Steam Store? (The only way i was told i can get Skyrim with DLCs is pirated version but I don´t like this solution much....)

That's a rough deal. But I don't think a Czech-language skyrim with an English-language DLC would work very well (or at all). So you may have to wait until they translate the DLC too, or Beth/Zeni publishes a game-of-the-year edition with DLC included (which may or may not happen). Edited by acidzebra

About the only solution we can really offer here is "wait for a GOTY version to be released", as any modification to the Steam client is a major no-no for getting you a Czech version. Alternatively you might be able to talk to Steam themselves about what options they may offer for you getting a purely English version, if they would consider such a possibility. Your other alternative is hopping over to the BethSoft forums and asking there directly, though don't expect too much assistance.