SmartHunter for Iceborne

Peppa96

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, i see HP BOSS but i dont see DPS METER , you have solution pleas ? :confused:

For me, the DPS meter wasn't working as well. I simply restarted like 2 times and worked.
Now I'm missing the buff timers only (the most important).

The buff timer is not working right now :/

I went to download the .exe from Github, and both Firefox and Windows Defender SmartScreen threw up red flags telling me not to trust it.

Running it through Virus Total shows it's detected as malware by 2 out of 70 scanners.

Anyone else getting this? I have a feeling it's a false positive, but I'm a little hesitant to try it considering that the old version of the mod never did this.

I went to download the .exe from Github, and both Firefox and Windows Defender SmartScreen threw up red flags telling me not to trust it.

Running it through Virus Total shows it's detected as malware by 2 out of 70 scanners.

Anyone else getting this? I have a feeling it's a false positive, but I'm a little hesitant to try it considering that the old version of the mod never did this.

This is very strange as the mod don't write anything in the chat. (You can check the source code if you don't trust me)