Oblivion Daedric Armour

SpookaXX

If no one will attempt it, can someone please direct me to where I can learn or attempt to learn to do it myself?? :ermm:

Although i completely agree with you in the regards that, Oblivion Daedric set/Bound armor set, Does have it's few better pieces of equpiment as compaired to Skyrims daedric(In some departments =] )

To create that mesh would either require a port, Which once ported will then need to completely be re-Textured from scratch for skyrim along with much editing, Or If it cant be ported. Made from ground up, Which takes much modeling Experiance, along with texturing.

To just pick up and learn how to do so. and immediately expect results, Would be a hard task, Along with a Mildly expensive one(All the software/Programs needed to do so) Most modders in skyrim that make their armors ground up and/or Texture them often have been doing it for quite some time before and even for them, It's still a hardy task. Hence why many quest go un-Answered, Cause In reality, If the modders heart isnt in the project, That it's just a boring old request, Not something they desire... They just plain and simply wont have the drive to do so. Fingers crossed someone does do this, Or better yet Fingers crossed and good luck to you should you take up Modeling/Texturing, Nexus needs as many modders out there as poisble =] Keep positive dude

If no one will attempt it, can someone please direct me to where I can learn or attempt to learn to do it myself?? :ermm:

Although i completely agree with you in the regards that, Oblivion Daedric set/Bound armor set, Does have it's few better pieces of equpiment as compaired to Skyrims daedric(In some departments =] )

To create that mesh would either require a port, Which once ported will then need to completely be re-Textured from scratch for skyrim along with much editing, Or If it cant be ported. Made from ground up, Which takes much modeling Experiance, along with texturing.

To just pick up and learn how to do so. and immediately expect results, Would be a hard task, Along with a Mildly expensive one(All the software/Programs needed to do so) Most modders in skyrim that make their armors ground up and/or Texture them often have been doing it for quite some time before and even for them, It's still a hardy task. Hence why many quest go un-Answered, Cause In reality, If the modders heart isnt in the project, That it's just a boring old request, Not something they desire... They just plain and simply wont have the drive to do so. Fingers crossed someone does do this, Or better yet Fingers crossed and good luck to you should you take up Modeling/Texturing, Nexus needs as many modders out there as poisble =] Keep positive dude

You forgot rigging...armor has to be rigged to the skeleton so when the skeleton moves the mesh moves with it properly without collapsing or stretching stangely. I've worked in 3DS Max for six years and I still struggle with rigging a mesh to a skeleton. Basically modeling and texturing are the "easy" parts so yeah this isn't something thats really simple to do SpookaXX if you're starting from zero experience. Maybe someone will do it...you never know. Honestly I think this must be a nostalgia thing because I look at that and I'm like :huh: .

Ah rigging, Something I was completely Oblivous to, As someone with no experiance in that department at all, I could only really cover the basic that I know take place in the creation of an armor set =]. My modding experiance starts and ends up, Simple player homes, Custom NPC's value editing, world editing and just or the really basic CK stuff(Hence why I'm yet to publish anything, Most my work is just custom little tweaks to various mods and/or my own gameplay, For just myself hehe)

You forgot rigging...armor has to be rigged to the skeleton so when the skeleton moves the mesh moves with it properly without collapsing or stretching stangely. I've worked in 3DS Max for six years and I still struggle with rigging a mesh to a skeleton. Basically modeling and texturing are the "easy" parts so yeah this isn't something thats really simple to do SpookaXX if you're starting from zero experience. Maybe someone will do it...you never know. Honestly I think this must be a nostalgia thing because I look at that and I'm like :huh: .