Throwing Weapons Javelin Tweak

ArrowFoot

The Throwing Weapons mod by Madrilous ( http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/14176 ) is great, but it struck me as odd that the primary attack is the throw and the power attack is a bash with the shaft. In my opinion it should be switched. I would greatly appreciate it if anyone could switch them and, if possible, make the bash attack strike with the tip for a more realistic feel.

I think this should be done with most of the things in that mod. When I first went to use it I did a power attack like 4 times before i figured out I had to do a normal attack for it to not act wonky.

And it is a bit over powered with the base attack, I can kill most anything very quickly even with the iron shurikens.

I think this should be done with most of the things in that mod. When I first went to use it I did a power attack like 4 times before i figured out I had to do a normal attack for it to not act wonky.

And it is a bit over powered with the base attack, I can kill most anything very quickly even with the iron shurikens.

I got that Mod with the Throwing Knives and Shurikens but I could never figure out how to use them. I Equipped them and pressed the Fire Button but with No Effect.

Agreed. It takes Power and Skill to throw a Javelin or Spear at a Target with Great Accuracy.

Very true. I wish Bethesda hadn't abandoned throwing weapons after Morrowind. A skill three for them would be immensely wonderful.

I have honestly only tried the Javelins and iron throwing axes, but you're right. The power attack is weird. And the kill animations... I hate it when I try to throw one at close range and my character ends up throwing three or found. I accidentally killed Lydia once with a stray spear from a kill animation.