Recon Armor retexture

jason54h

I love some of the retextures for the power armor. They are so great that in an urban area it is easy to zoom out in 3rd player camera and not be able to "find" your character. Please note, if I linked your armor or weapon, etc, it is because I think it is really really good, and the comment is not meant to be a bash on your creation, just what I think could be improved.

Examples:

• sniper rifle and power armor (blue grey version is what I think is best for urban settings... just need it on a recon armor... and maybe a lens for the armors eye holes and the guns scope... maybe a blueish color...)
  • Urban Digital Power armor (wrong color and too small on the camo pattern)
  • Urban Power Armor (wrong color and too large on the camo pattern)
  • pipboy urban camo (a great camo pattern example on a pipboy... maybe the white could be more blue/grey)

There is a great jungle pattern camo in an urban color on a recon armor that I am currently using (though the author calls it blue/grey and another urban):

Ideally I would love a sniper rifle, pipboy, recon armor, power armor, and possibly automatic rifles to all have one digital urban camo pattern. And, even more ideally, have them as unique items, not ones used by npcs. A unique matching set would really really go a long way to making my sniper feel more complete.

I know I am asking a lot, but I doubt I am the only one who wants this. :whistling:

I wish I could do it myself, but know nothing about modding and I have next to no spare time.

If anyone wants to do part or all of this let me know, and I will help anyway that I can...

Thanks, and keep up the great mods!

Archived