Is there a mod that makes Telekinesis... not useless?

Cipherthe3vil

I'm trying to use telekinesis. I'm a master at alteration with all the perks, huge magicka pool. Yet using telekinesis devours my magicka like crazy... yet for no reason what so ever. It's probably barely deserving of costing 1 magicka per second.

It doesn't "Grip" objects very well, turn to fast and it leaves the object behind. It doesn't throw them very hard or far. It doesn't deal very much damage at all- it's completely negligible. There aren't enough items that you can use TK on.

So whats the point? The only thing its good for is, barely, an improvement on the normal grab.

Is there a mod to make Telekinesis... not useless?

Perhaps if it did really good damage worth looking around for an item you actually can use it on, then casting on it, moving back to face the threat and releasing it.

Meanwhile, is there a mod that lets you use TK on people and monsters? Or at least people you freeze with that ice-form shout?

Agreed, TK sucks, and the one thing it's good at also literally sucks (it sucks up all your magicka). If you could at least trigger levers, push buttons, or pull chains with it then it wouldn't be totally useless - just mostly useless. Turning it into Jedi Force Push or Force Choke wouldn't be so bad either.