Open Cities CTD - Seemingly unsolvable

ArtMurder

Alright, I made a post about this in the main thread for Open Cities, but they mod creator basically just indirectly told me to read the read me, which has no relevant information whatsoever. (Besides, I always read the read-me before installing a mod that does anything more then just add content)

I have a rather large L/O, but Open Cities is the ONLY mod giving me issues, if I take it away, no more CTDs, if I activated, I ALWAYS get a CTD when I LEAVE the general area(Usually about 50-100 yards from the edge of the city) of one of the cities added by this mod(And sometimes just wondering the city, or opening an interior door in the city). I simply can not go near a city added to the main worldspace by this mod without a CTD. I have tried this on a completely clean new save, I simply dropped in near markarth, walked around for a while, ZERO problems, NO FPS hit, but walking away from the city, CTD. None of my mods SHOULD be incompatible with Open Cities, but I do have a lot of them. BOSS checks everything out, only one yellow 'warning' and that's the SkeRe warning that never goes away.

I've tried disabling nearly every mod in large groups (I can't do one by one, since it takes a good 3-5 minutes to test it. since the CTDs can be random at times) I am really starting to pull my hair out here, I've wasted over 16 hours of my life trying to make this ONE mod work, I just don't want to give it up as it's in my top three favorites of all time. Everyone just acts like it's impossible that this mod is "breaking my game" but the fact is, it IS. I did everything correctly, I could not be running it in more perfect conditions, minus the ton of mods, but every other mod in my load order runs just fine with ZERO CTDs. Literally, I played my game for about 10-12 hours after simply deactivating open cities (before I did a clean install of skyrim - with around 50-75 MORE mods in my L/O) and did not have a single CTD. Turn Open Cities on, consistent CTDs in the general area of cities added to the worldspace by Open Cities, and NO WHERE ELSE.

I may seem like a dunce because I post in this forum with stupid problems so much, but the thing is I post so much because I freak out of every tiny problem, and I'd rather try and make a mod work then just snip it. I am pretty obsessed with making my skyrim perfect, and I feel like if I could get this mod to work, it would be perfect. (and if I could get an ENB to work flawlessly.... ) I triple and double check the compatibility of all my mods, I read all the read mes, I run BOSS I run Tes5Edit, I even use google, which most people seem to be incapable of doing... But this CTD just won't die. Please, help me save this mode before I have to castrate skyrim. :(

Load Order:

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

HearthFires.esm

SkyMoMod.esm

SPIKE.esm

ClimatesOfTamriel.esm

Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm

moonpath.esm

Nchuzzrezar.esm

ApachiiHair.esm

ApachiiHairFemales.esm

ApachiiHairMales.esm

RaceCompatibility.esm

HighResTexturePack01.esp

HighResTexturePack02.esp

Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp

Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp

Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp

Chesko_Frostfall.esp

ClimatesOfTamriel-VanillaNights-Lvl-2.esp

ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp

ClimatesOfTamriel-Dungeons-Hardcore.esp

StaticMeshImprovementMod.esp

Economics of Skyrim.esp

Behemoth Dragon.esp

BetterFishAdded.esp

Cannabis.esp

CookingExpanded.esp

FishingInSkyrim.esp

Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Climates of Tamriel - lvl-3.esp

skymo-dawn.esp

Auto Unequip Ammo.esp

Skyhighrim.esp

DYNAVISION Dynamic Depth of Field.esp

IMAGINATOR - Visual Control for Skyrim.esp

iHUD.esp

battleflute.esp

1nivWICCloaks.esp

DwarvenMech.esp

DwarvenRifle_Guilmonex.esp

Dwemer Goggles & Scouter.esp

DwemerAutoBlade.esp

DwarvenPowerArmor.esp

Futanarium.esp

hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp

LB_EnemiesEssplode!.esp

Space Wiking's Dwemer Exoskeleton.esp

SuccubusCBBE3GiftByNausicaa.esp

Spriggan Armor 2.esp

Lady of Death.esp

DBset.esp

Bigger Badder Lich King Version 2.0.esp

ImmersiveArmorsNPCs.esp

DeadlyDragons.esp

DragonsDiversified.esp

ERSO 03 - Mighty Dragons.esp

ERSO 03.2 patch - DeadlyD DDiversified Dawnguard.esp

ERSO 07 - Mighty Dragon Priests.esp

DA_Skyship.esp

Dwemer_Skyship_v1.esp

moonpath_questdata.esp

treehouse2.0BETA.esp

Nchuzzrezar.esp

Run For Your Lives.esp

Tundra Defense.esp

KCEAssaultRifles.esp

Immersive Weapons.esp

dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp

dD-Dawnguard-MonsterMod EBT Patch.esp

AIMP - Antz in my Pantz.esp

Open Cities Skyrim.esp

Open Cities Skyrim -- No Gates.esp

SkyRealism - Time and Travel.esp

TRO_BasicNeeds.esp

CookingExpanded - TRO_BN.esp

AdvancedWerewolf.esp

Predator Vision.esp

ToL_Core_by_Brevi.esp

ToL_SKSE_by_Brevi.esp

ForgottenMastery.esp

Improved Dragon Shouts.esp

Improved Dragon Shouts - Dawnguard.esp

SkyRe_Main.esp

SkyRe_Combat.esp

SkyRe_EncounterZones.esp

SkyRe_EnemyAI.esp

SkyRe_EnemyScaling.esp

SkyRe_StandingStones.esp

OhmesRaht.esp

moveitLWT.esp

throwingweapons.esp

throwing_weapons_leveledlists_plugin.esp

Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

SkyRe_Races.esp

WATER.esp

OCS + Hearthfire Patch.esp

My System:

Operating System: Windows 7 64bit

Processor: Intel Core i5-3450 Ivy Bridge 3.1GHz Quad Core with a 92mm 900-2000RPM Dual Copper Heatpipe ARCTIC Freezer 11 LP CPU Cooler

Memory: G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 240-Pin DDR3 Motherboard: ASRock B75M-GL LGA 1155 Intel B75 SATA 6Gb/s

Graphics Card: EVGA SuperClocked GeForce GTX 660 2GB 192-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16

Soundcard: ASUS Xonar DS 7.1 Channels 24-bit 192KHz PCI

Hard Drive: Western Digital WD Blue 1TB 7200 RPM 64MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s

PSU: Rosewill CAPSTONE Series 650W 80 PLUS GOLD Certified Modular

Case: Spacious; One 200mm fan + Three 120mm fans

1. maybe the problem is from EBT and OCS.

in my experience, EBT scripts is try to find the NPC a but OCS change the NPC at the cities, so EBT will looping forever because cannot find the NPC.

install beta scripts from EBT, I hope that will fix the CTD (but some people never had CTD because EBT non beta scripts + OCS, I don't know why)

2. maybe navmesh bug from other mods

1. maybe the problem is from EBT and OCS.

in my experience, EBT scripts is try to find the NPC a but OCS change the NPC at the cities, so EBT will looping forever because cannot find the NPC.

install beta scripts from EBT, I hope that will fix the CTD (but some people never had CTD because EBT non beta scripts + OCS, I don't know why)

2. maybe navmesh bug from other mods

After extensive testing with EBT, I don't think it's the cause.

What other mods could be causing the navmesh bug? It's obviously some sort of bug form another mod, so that doesn't help me any.