Teaser Trailer: The Hanging Gardens

acidzebra

Something I've been working on for a while now and which is getting close to being playable. With some luck it should be ready for release somewhere in December of this year.

Features voiced quest giver (and the ubiquitous fetch quest - groan), a long boat journey where you may be attacked by pirates, angry horkers, and heaven knows what else, a mysterious island for you to explore (2 exterior cells of which one simulates a large interior and a bunch of interior cells), lots of automaton fights, a unique artifact, the bluest water you'll ever see, and MOAR.

I hope you like it :)

(and no, it's not the hanging gardens of Wasten Coridale. It's what inspired those. That's what my lore says anyway, and I'm sticking to it)

[video=youtube;GH4zefoX1t4]

Will feature voice acting by RainsfordXY, some meshes by InsanitySorrow, trees from GKB green trees (currently being integrated), textures from Elinen's Hoddminir, and ElSte17was kind enough to share her Oblivion-mod converted tropical fish with me (original resource Sjors Boomschors). All CK work by yours truly, because apparently I have waaay too much time on my hands.

Edited by acidzebra

Jesus, Acid. I knew it was going to be great from the screen you sent, but... this is amazing.

Sooo looking forward to checking it out. I can't even begin to guess how many hours you've logged in it. The landscaping alone....