Weird visual bugs and fps drop

Amefox

so not too long ago i was able to run fnv at like 58-61 fps constantly without it dropping but recently its started to bounce back and forth between 60-10fps and usually sits at 30-40 fps now and i thought it was maybe the nmc retexture mod since i did download the large version so i disabled that but didnt change anything so i disabled the electro city mod which i also installed with it but still didnt change anything and ive also been seeing weird stuff like this a lot recently and is beginning to be more common

Did you toggle "ArchiveInvalidation" after you added or removed mods?

Did you follow "Checklist items #15 and #16" of the "Fallout NV Mod Conflict Troubleshooting" guide both after adding and then removing NMC (which is a VWD/LOD mod)?

Note that "disabling" mods just makes them "inactive". If their data files are still present in the game "Data" folder, then they still get loaded (and count against your "plugin cap" and system load). Mesh and Texture files can overwrite the same named files from other mods and "inactive" does not affect them. Much depends upon the mod manager you are using.

-Dubious-

As I understand it, MO2 has an "overwrite" folder. Did you remove the added texture and mesh files from that? Otherwise suggest you check out their support forum.

I notice you have several postings recently indicating you are adding graphic elements to the game. Progressing problems usually indicate you are pushing the boundaries of what your system can handle. In the case of this game, that typically means the limits of the 32-bit software rather than your hardware. One test is to temporarily reduce the quality of your graphics by a step to see if performance improves. Please see the wiki "Display resolution versus Image Size" article.

Are you using a "post processor" such as ENB or Reshade/SweetFX?

How close are you to the 140 plugin cap?

See the "Solutions to Performance problems" section of the wiki "Fallout NV Mod Conflict Troubleshooting" article.

-Dubious-

You have 4GB of VRAM and 8GB of system RAM. Suggest you limit your texture resolution "image size" to 2K (2048x2048). (Every new texture with a high resolution cuts into available VRAM when rendering an image. VWD/LOD like NMC cover essentially the entire screen.) Depending upon the size of your display, you probably won't actually see any difference at a higher resolution anyway.

-Dubious-

That (uninstalling the mod), and verifying local files, would be the most fool proof way to ensure the files from that mod are no longer affecting anything. I consider that a "last resort" compared to how your mod manager says to do things, but when all else fails ...

-Dubious-

so far the visual bugs are gone but now the game is starting to stutter like fo4 did

like i could be doing fine but then out of nowhere itll drop to like 1 fps and its a constant thing which is the same reason i stopped playing fo4

Re: Stuttering or "micro-stutters". All visual stuttering problems are caused by the video stream having to wait for the "art assets" required to render the display OR the game writing something to disk (such as a save game file or logging). Mostly these are due to the hard disk drive being orders of magnitude slower than VRAM, with System RAM (e.g. "ENBoost") and "solid state drives" (SSDs) being in between. Keep in mind that this game was designed for older PC and XBox console systems, and it is now possible for your new "latest and greatest" gaming machine to be faster than it can handle. There are internal design choices that cannot be overcome. The "video pipeline" has always been prone to problems. The following are "mitigations" that have been found to help some people.

Please see the following entries under the 'Solutions to Performance problems' section in the wiki Fallout NV Mod Conflict Troubleshooting" guide if you haven't already.
* 'Issue: "Full screen mode" exhibits CTDs and stutters or micro-stutters'
* 'Issue: Lag or "micro stutters" even with "New Vegas Stutter Remover" installed'
* 'Issue: Win10 Screen tearing in "Borderless Windowed Mode"'
* 'Issue: CTD without warning, "Out of Memory error", or stops responding after the Main Menu' for other settings that can indirectly affect micro-stutter.
* There are also some NVSR configuration suggestions under the 'Issue: Game in slow motion' and entries. (These will not help with the "Tick Fix" alternative mod, but the author of NVSR now has a suggested configuration for Win10 linked there.)
* The 'Issue: What's with these Solid Green billboard signs in the distance (LOD)?' entry under the 'Solutions to Mesh (Red "!" icon) or Texture (solid color) problems' section can also help if your problems started after you installed VWD/LOD texture packages.
* If you are using CASM or some similar "auto-save" mod to manage your save game files (recommended), try increasing the "time between saves" set in the "save frequency"; and reducing the number of occasions it saves to the minimum (e.g. disable most "Autosave Events" in CASM) and see how that impacts the game seeming to freeze temporarily.
* If you have "NVSE logging" enabled (see the 'Checklist Item #4' entry in the wiki "Fallout NV Mod Conflict Troubleshooting" guide), disable it until actually needed.

Reading from or writing to disk for any reason is the slowest thing the game does.

The size of your image files also has an impact. Larger/higher resolution is not always "better". Please see the wiki "Display resolution versus Image Size" article.

The 'Issue: What INI edits seem to be most beneficial to performance' entry of the wiki "Fallout NV Mod Conflict Troubleshooting" guide) may also be some help. However, the above mitigations are more likely to have a fundamental beneficial effect with or without any INI adjustments, so consider them as the last resort.

As you can see, there are a number of things that can underlie your problem. If one of these doesn't fix it, I would be interested to hear about any eventual solution that does.

-Dubious-