A few immersion requests

MootsMods

I'm kinda confused by your requests. Seeing your beeath in the cold sounds cool, but I don't understand what 'stand closer' is referring to.. what stands closer to what? And I believe there is a mod that lets you drink poison, and I know there is a mod that makes the rude NPCs less rude (Thoguh I honestly feel like there should be MORE rude NPCs, since skyrim is suppose to be a close minded and racist place - A mod that makes them all nice when your a nord would be very impressive though) And casting silent invisiblity spells was in vanilla skyrim(Just get the 'quiete casting' perk), as well as the ability to grab things, just hold down the activate button over an object.

If you are looking for realism thougfh, trying lokoing into the "Skyrealism" series, "Total Realism Overhaul" and "Frostfall" as well as possibly "Locational Damage". These mods make it so you have to eat, drink, sleep, stay warm, stay dry, fight off hypothermia, etc. Locational Damage makes it so that different hits do different things. Hit an enemy in the head with a bow and it will probably kill them, smash an enemy in the arm with a mace and it might disarm them, shoot someone in the ankle with your bow and it may trip them and make them move slower. Locational Damage can be very tempermental and glitchy though.

I'll try running the 'cold breath' idea by the creator of frostfall, they are trying to push out the next update as we speak.