Morrowind and Beyond: Remastered and Advanced

RainsfordXY

Well, there you have it folks. Morrowind, in my opinion, was one of the best games of its time. But like so many other Great games, it was slowly but surely toppled by its bigger, better looking siblings with there super fancy graphics and high speed "Look at me I can semi die like a real person" Skeleton thanks to Havok. Now, I'm not saying that Oblivion, or Skyrim are bad games, as I have been an ever faithful Elder Scrolls fan. But I love the mesh up of new and old, the cloak and dagger story line behind Morrowind with the gritty quasi-realistic action of Skyrim. The most realistic dream is a

remade Morrowind with the best of both worlds.

Now, On top of all that, there is the much grander picture. If a full game was available where you could explore all of Tamriel, Then I would vomit rainbows. God knows though that thats about 7-9 gigs of memory waiting to be stored up though. Improbable? Very. Impossible.... Maybe not.

Do a Google search for something called Skywind. Might be right up your alley http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/thumbsup.gif.

There's a forum thread for it here

WHOO cool :thumbsup: , Have you any experience on how it works cause i have both discs required

The thing that gets me about TES is that they do different things. When I want Morrowind, I'll fire it up; that's me. Revisiting the old thing is cool but the diversity in approach in each TES game is a good thing in my opinion, and is what makes it fresh each time