Future modlist, looking for opinions/suggestions

littleork

Hello

I decided to finally put a bunch of mods in Skyrim so I have a brand new experience ( have been modding for the most part so didn't try many)

I took the time to go on pretty much all the mods pages to look for conflicts/incompatibilities but it can be easy to miss something. I haven't installed any of those mods yet but they are downloaded and ready to be installed.

My future mod list:

SkyUI

Immersive HUD

Map Hud Enhanced-

helm toggle

Personal Notebook

unoffical patches---All of them

paarthurnax dilemma

ApachiiSkyhair

race plus

Live another life

Bandolier-Bags and Pouches

Get snowy

get drunk-

player headtracking

footprints

WATER

Become a bard

Jobs of Skyrim

fishing in skyrim

hunting in skyrim

dice game in taverns

Camping

climates of tamriel

Realistic Lightning

Lanterns of skyrim

Vilja follower

Hoth follower

Atvir follower

Cerwiden

UFO

Mercy

guard dialogue overhaul

Interesting npcs

warzone

Sleeping-Fast travel-Waiting and Walking Dangers-Sands of time

LIAT

skybirds

Automatic Variants

Lost Art of the blacksmith

Rich merchants

Economics of Skyrim

katixas ciderhouse restaurant

Moonpath to Elsweyr

All thirteen oranges quest mods

Quest:into the depths

For people who are using some of those specifics mods, are you running into much issues when playing with them?

I am looking mainly for immersion/roleplay/quests mods so if you have some good suggestions of mods, they would be appreciated ( they don't have to be super known )

Thanks for any feedback :)

Moonpath to Elsweyr and Jobs of Skyrim has a slight conflict, nothing big..in the Inn that moonpath is placed with the carriage there is a table blocking the way and you have to type TCL to get past it, can't jump and crouch over it or anything..so i removed the jobs mod.

Immersive HUD i love but i had to disable because the last version doesn't act right for me anymore. i would love to have it back on but i am waiting for a new version.

I use climates of tamriel but not realistic lighting, i am not 100% sure but i think you cannot use both? don't trust me on this though.

Moonpath to Elsweyr and Jobs of Skyrim has a slight conflict, nothing big..in the Inn that moonpath is placed with the carriage there is a table blocking the way and you have to type TCL to get past it, can't jump and crouch over it or anything..so i removed the jobs mod.

Immersive HUD i love but i had to disable because the last version doesn't act right for me anymore. i would love to have it back on but i am waiting for a new version.

I use climates of tamriel but not realistic lighting, i am not 100% sure but i think you cannot use both? don't trust me on this though.

Well that's odd, I don't have that table when using both mods, but I am the author of jobs of skyrim so my version isn't the same.

I have climates of tamriel-lite and it works well with lightning as far as I can tell, starting to add the modlist slowly, seems to run well atm, but I would rather be sure before installing the bigger stuff.

RL is not compatible with CoT and to quote the author "Will have a high risk of having gameplay conflicts". If a game has been started with any form of RL i would suggest a restarted game without it and a manual un-install of all the mods files.

"I am looking mainly for immersion/roleplay/quests mods so if you have some good suggestions of mods, they would be appreciated ( they don't have to be super known )"

All of Nernie's mods are great, http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/users/866434

High on immersion and well made, she didnt use TesSnip on any of her mods so no worries of corruption causing ctd's and missing architecture.

RL is not compatible with CoT and to quote the author "Will have a high risk of having gameplay conflicts". If a game has been started with any form of RL i would suggest a restarted game without it and a manual un-install of all the mods files.

"I am looking mainly for immersion/roleplay/quests mods so if you have some good suggestions of mods, they would be appreciated ( they don't have to be super known )"

All of Nernie's mods are great, http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/users/866434

High on immersion and well made, she didnt use TesSnip on any of her mods so no worries of corruption causing ctd's and missing architecture.

Alright will stick with CoT then, I will also take a look at Nernie's mods.