Offering Voice Acting

Blitzkrieg3801

Frankly, I love the modding community and all that it does, and I would love to contribute, however my talents with computers is quite limited, as is my time to learn how to work the creation kit beyond just editing a couple items or making a new exterior. However, I DO have a few resources that I've noticed most people asking for with their quest mods (namely, recording equipment and the will to do some voice acting).

Therefore, I would like to offer my talents as a voice actor; I have a very nice mic--Neuman TLM 102 (I use this to record/perform music, but I don't see why it couldn't be used to advance some Skyrim quest mods)-- and figure myself to have a decent speaking voice, and I'd love to offer my support to any modders looking to enhance the Skyrim experience.

https://soundcloud.com/blitzkrieg3801/justicar-sound-bite This is a link to my soundcloud with 2 voice bites and a few old songs: the latter can be disregarded.

If you are working on a quest mod and need a male voice actor, please feel free to PM me. I can respond pretty fast and set up work with any interested modders within a couple days of contact.

Keep on keepin on, modders.

Blitz

Edited by Blitzkrieg3801

• 2 weeks later...

Jumping in on this one!

I am a professional stage, screen and voice actor, who has so far voiced about 20+ mins of dialogue on Interesting NPCs (Frik) and about 45 mins of dialogue on Atvir Dres (Raylin Dreylan). I have a good podcast quality mic and nearly 7 years professional acting experience.

I hope to have audio samples up on my website very shortly, but until then my showreel may be of interest. And I am fairly well spoken and british, but comfortable with a range of accents. Also my girlfriend is a professional performer and writer, and is native Swedish, so can do the accents better than the original in-game actors! (I can of course provide sample files if required)

Here's my website: www.matthewwade.co.uk, my soundcloud voice samples (

) or contact me on [email protected]

Lets talk!

• 2 weeks later...

Jumping in on this one!

I am a professional stage, screen and voice actor, who has so far voiced about 20+ mins of dialogue on Interesting NPCs (Frik) and about 45 mins of dialogue on Atvir Dres (Raylin Dreylan). I have a good podcast quality mic and nearly 7 years professional acting experience.

I hope to have audio samples up on my website very shortly, but until then my showreel may be of interest. And I am fairly well spoken and british, but comfortable with a range of accents. Also my girlfriend is a professional performer and writer, and is native Swedish, so can do the accents better than the original in-game actors! (I can of course provide sample files if required)

Here's my website: www.matthewwade.co.uk, my soundcloud voice samples (

) or contact me on [email protected]

Lets talk!

Think you could give this a read?

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/831194-voice-actors-needed/page__st__10#entry6836371

It's a new follower mod i'm doing and it's still in development. i'd like to know if you're interested. I could use some good voice actors. +)