Green mage/druid spell set

acidzebra

I kind of sort of want to build a set of spells for green mage/druid builds, you know, summoning bears/spriggans, mass calm spells, making stuff bloom, turning nature against your foes, that sort of thing.

And I thought "you know what would be fun? Turning people into trees!". And you know what, I was right. This is just a proof of concept test using the wabbajack as a base, but hey, it works.

[video=youtube;P8QTGEMk2LI]

If you have any other ideas for green mages/druids, let's hear them. Who knows, I may turn this thing into a real mod someday.

*checks the nexus*

Looks like someone beat me to it ha ha

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/23745

Edited by acidzebra

Nice list Ket, thanks!

Right now they turn into trees permanently. I also took out the "protect dragons, giants, and essential characters" protections because screw that. Also it was just for fun. I turned the entire city of Solitude into a very quiet and green place :thumbsup:

Grimoa: that's a very interesting suggestion! I'd have no idea how to work that in the CK, but it's interesting enough that I'll look into it. The summon part is easy, but not sure how to remove a targeted tree from the world.

Edited by acidzebra

Yes, gameplay wise it would be a summon spell, the "turn tree into..." is more like an immersion thing for druid players. And it could be fun. Especially if you turn them back into trees when the spell expires instead of the ordinary collapsing summoned creatures do.