Piracy

Yoshimitsu966

So i live in the far North of Sweden (Actually i heard someone say our town was once in the Guinness book of world records for smallest town) in an apartment with my mom. I was recently banned for admitting piracy in a post where i asked for help with the mod-loader and the extraordinary mod "SkyRe". I hit me with surprise that i'm not allowed to try their game without paying 700kr (The swedish currency) since they're probably one of the most successful devs out there.

Either way i'm not here to cry about it i just wondered what your view on Piracy is? Is it ok to download a game? If so is it only ok if you buy it after?

Imo Bethesda got a too large cake (made of money) for Skyrim since it was so many unbalanced and simply ridiculous things within (Talking about things like sucky races, Overpowered sneaking and cutting down weapon sorts for the mainstream audience) though i downloaded it because i simply can not afford it.

P.s. i'd be terribly disappointed if i was banned for this post too. that would just be mean.