"Scrapyard" Melee weapons!

Deleted919650User

sadly its a problem as we dont have the shield block animation we had in oblivion anymore nor do we have a shield node on the skeleton at all

there might be solutions to this but all arouse conflicts... sadly... (dont ask me why they reduce nodes instead of just expanding them... devs... mysterious beings)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Some idea's:

- just a sharp piece of steel with a piece of cloth on the handle simple as that, saw it on a prisonshow where the inmates made it to stab eachother it's called a shiv i think

http://www.kk.org/streetuse/shiv5.jpg

- why not throwing with biljart balls? Really want to get lucky with the 8 ball? Throw it on someones head :D

- whiskey bottle taped to a hand grenade... nice firy death

- got your minigun broken? no worries just stick 6 chinese officer swords on the barrels, fire that thing up and we got ourself a nice stabbing machine :P

- (not really a junk weapon but hey) no more junk for your junkshooter? why not try putting handgrenades in there?

- glue+ handgrenade= stickybomb :D just throw it on a supermutant and see I'm trying to get that sticky stuff off of him before it goes boem!!!

- combat helmet + knifes = punkhelmet. An exxelent helmet to just bent your head down and run at the enemy head first

Just a few idea's I had, some are easier to make then others (punkhelmet looks kinda hard to make as a weapon)

I tried modding but have failed everytime so if there is someone who wants to make these weapons i encourage you to do so, I would love to download them :D

Archived