Tomahawk

KingofRaven

Hello SkyrimNexus!

I thougt about an idea i had a bit ago; the Tomahawk.

http://www.melbar.de/Blankwaffen/Stabwaffen/Stabwaffen/E5176300.jpg

It would be great if someone of you could design one for one-handed.

Is it possible to make one for thwrowing?

Would be nice to hear what you think about my idea.

greetings

Yes, first of all thanks for the reply.

But i thougt it wouldn't be bad to add something like the tomahawk i posted in the picture, for this throwing mod.

Would be pretty cool, because i don't know how to make something like this.

Also, I don't even own programs I need for.

-Lukas

I started making tomahawks this week, the first is based on a native american style but I've given a nordic influence to make it fit better into Skyrim. Its not throwable but can be used as dual wield. I understand you want something that looks a lot more modern and the one in the image you posted is easily doable. You say you don't have the programs to do it but you could learn to do it and it would cost you nothing for the programs, Blender is a completely free 3D application and GIMP is a free texture/photo application. I don't use them but I have downloaded them to play around in them, Blender and GIMP are both widely use and powerful programs capable of creating 3D and 2D art. Everything else needed is freely available as well so why not try it...you'll learn a new skill set, suffer frustrations to be sure but you'll also get the joy of creating something you want and getting it into Skyrim. ;)

If you really have no interest in making it yourself give me a week or so and I'll do it as a basic hand attack weapon.

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z215/Jennifur68/TomahawkWIP1.jpg

Edited by Jennifur68