What have I missed?

DaedricWarHammer

Hey everyone, I've been gone from the Nexus scene for a while since I've joined the Army.

I've been doing my thing in Basic Combat Training (BCT) and now that I've graduated from Fort Jackson, I'm in Fort Huachuca for Advanced Individual Training (AIT)..

Anyways, I was wondering what I've missed since I've been gone.

I reinstalled Skyrim and bought both the DLCs but I haven't started playing them yet.

Any cool mods I should try?

I might get back into modding myself.. now that I have some down-time when I'm not in class or doing PT tests.

It's good to be back - I hope the community is still as active as it was before I left!

Edited by DaedricWarHammer

A lot of bans? What happened?

Typically they talk about how they stole Skyrim and BAM! The wrath of the Dovah rains down and theres the running and the crying and the blood everwhere. Really though the biggest news has been the new DLC comming called Dragonborn in January and the talk of the release of The Elderscrolls Online in 2013 from Bethesda.

Edited by Jennifur68

A lot of bans? What happened?

Typically they talk about how they stole Skyrim and BAM! The wrath of the Dovah rains down and theres the running and the crying and the blood everwhere. Really though the biggest news has been the new DLC comming called Dragonborn in January and the talk of the release of The Elderscrolls Online in 2013 from Bethesda.

Not bethesda. Zenimax online or something