More Respawns

bud389

Hi, i'm new and i just wanted to post a request on someone to make a script or something that makes respawns occur more often. Mainly because when i'm walking through the wastelands, i hardly run into any mutant creatures. I mean, the first deathclaw i ran into i was on level 2, and the next time i ran into one, or even SAW another one, was level 19. Even respawns in buildings so their can be some extra action because it seems like a waste to have all these places and once you clean em out their cleaned out for good, it's like after that their just for show.

I just want more/quicker/random respawns because it just feels sorta.... Boring when your exploring the vast, empty, wasteland, especially since D.C. is heavily populated.

Iam wanting this as well. I know there are a few places where the raiders do respawn but I want them all over the place constantly respawning at places like the super duper mart and the school. There is a mod out that lets you choose the respawn time for the creatures and reaiders but this dont add new respawning creatures and raiders like we want in this thread.

Archived