I want to be a "day walker" vampire

Lawlacaust

I love being a vampire but i want to be able to be in sunlight without getting a debuff i have watched anime and movies where powerful vampires can be daywalkers and not be harmed by the sun so i was looking and couldnt find a mod that helps with this problem so anyone have a clue as to one or if there isnt one?

I love being a vampire but i want to be able to be in sunlight without getting a debuff i have watched anime and movies where powerful vampires can be daywalkers and not be harmed by the sun so i was looking and couldnt find a mod that helps with this problem so anyone have a clue as to one or if there isnt one?

Don't think any of the major ones completely remove debuffs, in fact most ADD daytime negative affects. The solution is complete Dawnguard and you have a way to make the day work for you lol.

I'd second this..vampire's domain is night if "we" could walk on the sun what thrill would be there then...

there is an overhaul that turns off the sun damage however around here, but then again...why :thumbsup:

Get Better Vampires which is available on the Nexus site. You will be able to function as a Vampire in the daylight.

I always hated the fact you "feed" on people when there asleep...i want to bum rush a person and rip into there necks.

What Shadow said above then :turned: Better Vampires