Modular Mods

BurnableAddress

It seems to me that the current state of Nexus Mods is not at the best that it has ever been. Wonderful mods like DoItYourshelf and the Modular Kitchen mod have been removed from the Nexus, and it makes me very sad to say the least. I don't think this is entirely the fault of Nexus itself but mostly comes from many of the actions of Bethesda. Even still, I remember a time when Nexus Mods was better than it currently is. But to the point of this post, I wish there was a modular means for the use of mods. What I mean is: I often find a single feature of a mod that is great while several other parts of the mod are useless to me. Example: There was recently a wooden floor mod I found that provides quarter pieces of worn looking wood flooring that allows the flooring to be stacked one piece directly on top of another. This is a FANTASTIC feature because it allows for very precise tweaking of the height of your floors, and makes it possible to overlay other vanilla wooden floors on top of pieces that wouldn't normally allow you to precisely snap a floor piece there, like on top of most roofing pieces. So, I wish there was a way that we could find a single great feature out of a mod like this and either use them by themselves or combine them into one large single file, like a modular favorites mod. I know that there are ways to do this by extracting ESPs and combining files but tbh I don't even know how to do this with individual ESPs and I know that it is rather complicated.

Hello from Greece.

When you look my post, this time, about Must have mods, you going to find links for every mod that not anymore at Nexus Mods.

i think authors of those mods, try to protect their mods, because there are people take it them and post them somewhere else with their name and that is bad.

(i don't like Bethesda.net and the system there about mods. So there are more sites to download mods. Not all of them are at English, but i find real good ones)