BurningOblivion - BANNED

Zaldir

BurningOblivion banned.

Reason for the ban

Piracy of Skyrim.

Before anything else, if this topic is in the wrong sub-forum, please move it.

Hello everybody, this is my first intromission in this forum, and I have no idea if this problem was aborded in a previous thread. If it was, I'm sorry, but I have a kind of a dilemma and I don't know where else ask it xD.

Here's the situation: I play in a downloaded version of Skyrim (like many of Skyrim players), and have downloaded all the updates too. I also have downloaded many mods through this website, and I've been enjoying almost all of them, but I'm likely having problems with those mods focused on adding new houses, followers and NPCs. None of them work.

Now, to the point that titles my thread: with my brother we're thinking of buying Skyrim for PC, in order to boost it's gameplay to it's maximun with it's mods and DLCs without having concern of troubleshooting. We haven't made the decision yet, but if in case of a positive outcome (which is the most probable case, considering how fans we are of the game xD), I do not want to have my characters and save files lost, assuming that an original Skyrim must be installed overwriting the archives of the downloaded one (if there're any mistakes in my reasoning, please tell me).

Considering this, is there a way to "rescue" my saved game files, so that in the eventuallity of playing in a original Skyrim, I'd be able to resume playing it with my characters? Or I'll have to refuse to make them again and start from zero?

Thanks for your time guys, I bid you farewell.

Reference post