Alchemy Expanded

Coragale

Ok, so recently, I've wanted to get more into an alchemist type character. Legitimately using potions as weapons, for instance throwing them at people and having the effect happen. Poisons that had expanded effects would be nice, but I'm specifically into Transformative potions. Things that would Transform the drinker into a monster or a beast for a set amount of time; a poison that could be thrown at an enemy(or used on your weapon, I suppose) that would transform them into a harmless rabbit, or something like that. I've seached both the Nexus and the Steam Workshop, and can't find anything like that. I think it would be a really fun archetype of a character to create. Is it possible for someone to make something like that? It'd be similar, I think, to adding new spell effects to the game, which has been done.

Mmm.. Maybe inspecting how wabbajack turns enemy into harmless mudcrab/chicken would be good base for turning enemies, however I have no idea how to achieve turning yourself into something.

Probably vampire lord and werewolf are easy to make, those are already "spells" in-game, thus could just be put on potion, and there is actually potion for werewolf one.

Also, I am playing Dwemer-loving dwarf-like alchemist myself.

Using Valfar's beard, VRR, and playing Breton. (VRR makes breton pretty short)

And now I just got my hands on this awesome rifle made by Ghosu, just perfect for this setup.

Too bad there's so few stuff for real alchemists

The expanded version of my potion combiner offers a polymorph poison (chicken and rabbit - I have a dremora and mudcrab version too but it causes immense havoc, so I left out those recipes. It's still in the esp so you can get it by console). You need to have a pretty high alchemy perk level AND the poisoner perk AND figure out what additional ingredients you need though. It's also kind of beta - it works fine for me but who knows what havoc it'll wreak on your game ;)

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/27220

The whole thing is still kind of new and bare-bones (the original intent was just for cleaning inventory by combining low-level potions into better ones), but I'm adding new potions/potions and am always open to suggestions.

Edited by acidzebra

@Coragale

Actually, the problem isn't transferring spell into potion, it's quite easy, but making working spell which transforms you into animal is much harder, as it means there'd need to be some edits in skeleton to make the camera work properly and so.

I miss the "turn into animal X" potions from Gothic 3. (That's pretty much everything I know of that game. It was quite crashy.)