Dwemer robot horse?

dudeinmask

Ok I seen robot dragon and now I want an robot mountable horse, For real my character is a dwemer type character and like to see an an mount for that kind of character.

I seen bone horses and the one from dawnguard and that fire horse mod, it just bothers no one did anything for us dwemer types.

and daedric horse with horns would be nice..

Not only does the Horse need Horns but it needs to be more Intimidating and Scary.

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/095/e/8/evil_horse_rider_by_manbearpagan-d4v2g0x.jpg

Edited by Jitansgate

• 1 month later...

Ok I seen robot dragon and now I want an robot mountable horse, For real my character is a dwemer type character and like to see an an mount for that kind of character.

I seen bone horses and the one from dawnguard and that fire horse mod, it just bothers no one did anything for us dwemer types.

I did the texture for a Dwemer type horse. So if you want the .dds file I can send it to you and you can attach it to your horse file.

• 2 years later...

I did the texture for a Dwemer type horse. So if you want the .dds file I can send it to you and you can attach it to your horse file.

Do you still have it??