Random CTD's while using Immersive Armors

Ishoku

TES5Edit can also be used to check plugin conflicts and to determine whether or not plugins contain certain data entries that became necessary with Dawnguard\Horse Combat\Updates.

Add IA back to your load order, open up TES5Edit and make sure all of your active plugins are selected to load. Once it's loaded, in the tree on the left, click the dropdown for IA and start going through each branch of it looking for an entry that's yellow or red. Yellow indicates that this mod changes data contained in one of it's master files (usually Skyrim.esm, Update.esm or Dawnguard.esm) Red indicates an entry that conflicts with another plugin.

According to your Papyrus log some mod you have doesn't appear to be Compatible with Dawnguard. Chances are your going to have to deactivate mods one at a time and go in-game and run around testing things until you find the culprit.

I might be being a bit dense here, but I don't see update.esm in your load order, that's bound to be problematic. Also, are you activating SPIKE.esm in with IA?

Update is almost always there so I didn't feel the need to put it in the list since it should be there by default (and it is.)

Yes, SPIKE.esm is active as well.

TES5Edit can also be used to check plugin conflicts and to determine whether or not plugins contain certain data entries that became necessary with Dawnguard\Horse Combat\Updates.

Add IA back to your load order, open up TES5Edit and make sure all of your active plugins are selected to load. Once it's loaded, in the tree on the left, click the dropdown for IA and start going through each branch of it looking for an entry that's yellow or red. Yellow indicates that this mod changes data contained in one of it's master files (usually Skyrim.esm, Update.esm or Dawnguard.esm) Red indicates an entry that conflicts with another plugin.

According to your Papyrus log some mod you have doesn't appear to be Compatible with Dawnguard. Chances are your going to have to deactivate mods one at a time and go in-game and run around testing things until you find the culprit.

I've already done all of the above multiple times over, including multiple clean installs. I have used TES5EDIT to clean all of my mods and make sure all of them are working together.

As I've stated in a post prior to this one... the papyrus logs from IA related crashes are blank.

I also found which was creating the not compatible with Dawnguard mod, it was just some of my files weren't there, I had to verify my cache and re-install the unofficial dawnguard patch, and now that is fixed completely. However once IA is turned on, it will continually crash every 20 ~ 40s.

I'm not a guru either but why don't you have the Unofficial Skyrim Patch ?

After looking through my files I didn't need any of the fixes it contained, so I really didn't find the need to download it. I have attempted to run IA with it, and it makes zero difference, whatsoever.

Do you have a lot of textures installed and what are your system specs? It could potentially be a RAM/VRam issue.

Have you tried installing the meshes and textures of the mod manually instead of through NMM?

Have you messed with the uGridsToLoad setting in Skyrim.ini? Sometimes this tweak appears stable until you put enough RAM hungry stuff into your game.

Edited by MShoap13

Do you have a lot of textures installed and what are your system specs? It could potentially be a RAM/VRam issue.

Have you tried installing the meshes and textures of the mod manually instead of through NMM?

Have you messed with the uGridsToLoad setting in Skyrim.ini? Sometimes this tweak appears stable until you put enough RAM hungry stuff into your game.

Haven't messed with uGrids at all.

Zero textures installed...

AMD Phenom II X4 B55 Processor 3.2Ghz

8GB of RAM

GTX 550 Ti for graphics...

And yes I did attempt to install manually without any luck.