CBBE NOT installing or...

Nimrod75

Greetings :wink:

Don't know if i am at the proper place, sorry if i am not.

Here is a copy/paste from what i experienced installing the lastest 3.2.2 CBBE (http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/2666) with NMM choosing the green button install :biggrin:

Hiya Guys ^^

I just bought Skyrim on Steam Platform this last Sunday. It runs without any problem on my PC (I7 8Go RAM-VISTA 64) .

Installed NMM successfully with Admin Rights.

As i tried to install your Mod which is one of the very first i install, it gives me an error message when opening its setting Menu.

Something like "insufficient memory". Odd, i tell myself.

As it gives me the choice to continue, i chose to do so and i go on thru the different setting tabs.

I click on the "Install" button and it tells me the mod was successfully activated.

Indeed, the Calliente Female Body Mod Big Bottom Edition 3.2.3 is checked on the NMM's Mod Tab.

As i choose to run the Game from a save near the very begining of the game, it seems your Mod is not active, my female character has still her ugly underwears and her proportions are still "normal".

Have i done something wrong or should i start begining a new game to see your mod active ?

Thx for your kind answers ^^

Voilà.

Thx in advance :D

As ATTACHMENTS i enclosed some screens during the install process

What you need to do is to open the ReadMe and follow the installation instructions, or go back to the mod page and read the installation instructions. According to the ReadMe, this mod requires a manual installation.

Body mods can be tricky to install. Simply using NMM won't work like the person above said.

This image (taken from the description page) explains in detail how to install the mod.

http://static.skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/images/2666-5-1351970562.png

it's actually quite simple!

You do not need to start a new character for this kind of mod to take into effect, and you do not have to worry about your computer not being able to handle it. If your computer can run skyrim, it can run this mod perfectly fine.

Edited by ArtMurder

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

NMM is DEFINITELY a beta software product. I appreciate it for its ability to manage mods in a convenient way, but it very much does sometimes screw up or simply not install or uninstall properly.

Has anyone tried loading a body morph generated with the supplied BodySlide tool? Not working for me. Is there an in-game mod to use CBBE BodySlide morphs?