Skyrim Chasing Echoes bug?

vitalka29

Think there is a command to reset a Quest, try searching for it, not sure if i can link such a thing, you can also try search on the quest itself and see the skyrim wiki for others are likley to have had the same problem, happy hunting tho i was of not that much help :biggrin:

try this

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Chasing_Echoes

Edited by Shadiva

Looks like i have another issue with Gargoyle Sentinel. Thing is that i can't kill it with normal weapons, my 1H sword deals 122 damage, Gargoyle Sentinel just ignores damage. But when i use spells i deal damage to it.

It's my second time when i play dawnguard. And when i played first time i had no problems with that. Oh as i remember i killed gargoyle with normal weapon when i free Serana. After that i can't kill any gargoyle with my precious sword. Is it kinda curse or bug?

If it's curse, dam you Lord Harkon!!!!!!!!

Are you using mod weapons or the vanilla? gonna check out if there are more with the same problem

seems they got an ability "They have an additional ability, Resist Damage, 250pts."

you can read al about it on this link: http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Gargoyle_Brute#Gargoyle_Brute :thumbsup:

Edited by Shadiva

Yeah i know that. But when i was playing first time dawnguard i was using vanilla weapons and mod weapons, they didn't resist any damage. But this time they resist melee attacks i think update fixed a bug which i had at first time. I was using 1.7.7.0.6 ver., now 1.8.151.0 ver.

Don't you mind if i ask you how do kill gargoyle? :psyduck:

Sorry for late respons, was covering several threads and played some :sweat: im still at reguler Skyrim yeat, even after a year :biggrin: so dunno haha perhaps poke it some in the neck with a stick? :laugh: Edited by Shadiva

I'd suggest rolling back the update before going any further into this as I am not quite sure and I finished dawnguard 4 times so far and never experienced such glitch or bug with gargoyles...true that initial gargoyles you come across are easy and as you progress further they will get tougher and tougher.

Haha i have another bug now i can't kill Chaurus with swords or whatever, only spells can kill them for now on. At least i can kill falmers with melee weapons :armscrossed:

All this makes me laugh :D , my game knows how to fail :dance:

Edited by vitalka29