Gaming guilt

Michlo

Now that I think about it, I'm suprised that Black and White wasn't mentioned either... Chucking villagers into the water was always fun to do. The best part was that your little animal thing would learn from you, and start doing the same... Yep, your animal thing was in itself a source of much guilt since you were responsible for teaching it useful things, like using houses as a toilet, villagers for snacks, ect. Or, just beating the beejesus out of your creature for fun, throwing rocks at it, lighting it on fire, ect. All the while, allowing you to develop a nice little god complex to all these deformed people with english accents.

I once killed an entire platoon (and no small platoon, either) of Aztecs...... didn't feel guilty about it, in fact, it felt awesome! Or maybe that's because I was able to do it in just one meteor strike......

I once killed an entire platoon (and no small platoon, either) of Aztecs...... didn't feel guilty about it, in fact, it felt awesome! Or maybe that's because I was able to do it in just one meteor strike......

I think you are confusing "guilt" with "awesome" a bit there. :D

As for gaming guilt, whenever I think of what I could have used all the hours I've played games for instead, I feel extremely guilty as I'd probably have been capable of making a living making 3D models or Photoshopping had I spent my time doing that instead. But then again you don't get to blow people to pieces or set them on fire while doing that.

I think you are confusing "guilt" with "awesome" a bit there. :D

As for gaming guilt, whenever I think of what I could have used all the hours I've played games for instead, I feel extremely guilty as I'd probably have been capable of making a living making 3D models or Photoshopping had I spent my time doing that instead. But then again you don't get to blow people to pieces or set them on fire while doing that.

Always try to remember this mantra

"Time spent enjoying oneself is not wasted time". :)

Cheers.

Archived