Arch Mage Vault

jefthereaper

ive been trying to mod the area for the entire area of the Arcane university, but i cant find the Arch mage Vault in the ck,

having 200 + esp's activated i cant just go check all of them, and i had the game for years now and the vault (by my knowlege) has always been there for as long as i can remember,

so is it a part of a mod? or the vanilla game?! i know its stupid to ask perhaps, but i dont have a lot of time to go try out all esp's or if i simply overlooked something in the game itself

in skyrim i could check if something belonged to a mod by clicking it ingame with the console code and the 2 first digits would indicate what mod it would belong too (but my oblivion mods dont work with NMM) if there is a way to check it then i can probrably get on further myself,

im still thinking the vault is vanilla stuff, but it would be a big suprize to me the vault is something from a mod, course that would mean i would have been using that mod 5 years none stop and never noticed it

Edited by jefthereaper

That sounds like a mod. The only vanilla cell you gain ownership of when you become Arch-Mage is ICArcaneUniversityArchMagesQuarters, and that's just a small round room with some furniture and a magic container that duplicates most ingredients. I've found nothing even remotely resembling an "Arch-Mage's Vault" in the CS.

Ah thanks! it always felt like that vault felt like Bethesda made it course it felt too "real" to be a mod, but i did some snooping around with some console commands and noticed most of the area exists form parts of other buildings (but constructed in a way so you simply cant notice its those specific buildings)

after long hours of trying to find a hint to the mod coursing it i found out its a part of mannimarco reborn,

i thought it only changed mannimarco's boss area and mannimarco, but apparently it also gives you the vault