Trouble Matching Face Textures with a Body

john11192

Hi, I am pretty new to modding skyrim, so I'm not sure exactly what I'm doing when it comes to certain things. Anyways, I was wanting to make the characters look better with some mods, so I downloaded Better Faces by Bella and Caliente's Big Bottom Edition. The only problem is, after installing both of those correctly with the files I wanted, my character's head is a completely different color than the body, which shows off an obvious neck seam. Although making my character look better is what I wanted, I would like to know if there are any mods that have around the same skin tone and don't have show neck seam or am I just doing something wrong?

In the Data map there should be a map called CalienteTools, inside there is the TexBlendLite in that program there is a neck seam retexture, perhaps it cant get al the of the neck seam go away but should get the most of it gone, :thumbsup: and if im not totally out fishing, i think CBBEv3 comes with face textures to the body, try look in the zip, and add them manually to textures if there are any, gonna look myself if i have them in my zip, using CBBEv3 myself but with several facemods

Seems there was only Vanillahead textures, not sure if thats the right color, prolly not, :unsure: still try out the TexBlandLite might fix the most of it, :blush: