Alikir Crash

Gorthock

Evert time I am approached by the Alikir to start the In my time of need Quest. The game CTD's. It ALWAYS happens directly after I am approached about them looking for a woman yada yada yada. Would love some help with this problem. It also might address some of the other CTD's I'm getting.

Thanking You in advance

Strength and Fair Fortune to All

I had a similar issue to this, with the companions, every time I started the companions quest after they killed the giant, the game CTD instantly or within a few minutes.

Try another save, or a new save, and see if the issue persists, for me, the issue seemed to be in the save game for some reason.

1- Download and run BOSS It will sort your mod load order an generate a log. Play the game and see if you crash. If you do crash, copy and paste the log it generated.

2 - Enable papyrus logging. Open YourUsername/Documents/My Games /Skyrim /skyrim.ini and add the following lines at the bottom:

[Papyrus]

bEnableLogging=1

bEnableTrace=1

bLoadDebugInformation=1

Run the game and play till you crash, go to YourUsername/Documents/My Games /Skyrim/ and you'll find a file called "logs" inside of which you'll find a log called "Papyrus.0.log", open it with notepad++ and post it's contents.

1- Download and run BOSS It will sort your mod load order an generate a log. Play the game and see if you crash. If you do crash, copy and paste the log it generated.

2 - Enable papyrus logging. Open YourUsername/Documents/My Games /Skyrim /skyrim.ini and add the following lines at the bottom:

[Papyrus]

bEnableLogging=1

bEnableTrace=1

bLoadDebugInformation=1

Run the game and play till you crash, go to YourUsername/Documents/My Games /Skyrim/ and you'll find a file called "logs" inside of which you'll find a log called "Papyrus.0.log", open it with notepad++ and post it's contents.

I clicked your link for BOSS and I got to the page ok, but there is no file uploaded.??? weird

Have added the lines to Skyrim.ini going to play.

Play again and see if logs are generated. If not, post your skyrim.ini

Well there was still no log file created. I have (Hopefully) attached my skyrim.ini (labeled as a .txt file) and my latest Boss List.

<div><br></div><div>I just noticed a Skyrim_defeault.ini file in the main Skyrim folder. At the bottom it has these lines:</div><div><div>[Papyrus]</div><div>fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0</div><div>bEnableLogging=0</div><div>bEnableTrace=0</div><div>bLoadDebugInformation=0</div></div><div><br></div><div>Nothing to worry about right.??</div>