Prisoner/Slave Fortification

LeonTalon

One of my favorite mods in Oblivion was a prison mod that would give you a small prison and allow you to take captive any NPC you wanted in the game and have them do different things such as Dance, Have them follow you as guards, or even torture them by spawning a monster in their cell. That mod ended up being extremely fun to use but I think it could be even better using the Fallout lore and people.

What I think would be cool in Fallout version of this would be

-A small building (abandoned police station?) will be added into the game somewhere and would involve a small quest in order to take control of it and begin taking prisoners.

-The Prison would be attacked every other day by one of 4 factions, Raiders, Slavers, Super Mutants, and The Regulators-(Only if you capture someone who would give you negative karma for killing)

-The Option to upgrade the prison with robot guards (The better the bot the more expensive with Protectotrons being cheap and Sentry Bots being very expensive) and Sentry Guns that cost more with each level

-In the quest to get the prison one thing you must do is steal a shipment of slave collars from Paradise Falls that you would use to catch prisoners in the same way as in the Strictly Buisness quest with the Mesmotron (Which will be an objective to get if you don't have it)

-Will be able to give the prisoners a number of commands such as murdering someone for their freedom, becoming a companion for you, torturing them, and releasing them (Most of which will involve a speech check which could be manipulated through torture

-Being able to sell your prisoners to certain people and see them start working for them (I.E. You sell them to Tenpenny and you see them around Tenpenny Tower as guards)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

GECK was released and I can't find any prison/slave camp type MOD :/

I loved some of the prisons in Olbivion that allowed you to enslave people.

It would fit in even better in Fallout3 because it has wide spread slavery etc.

I can't believe there is no home or lair with some kind of prison cell or dungeon area yet :/

As Queen of the Wasteland I demand to be able to torture my slaves!!

:thumbsup:

Actually I was entertaining the Idea of making a Prison Home Mod. Something like building a old Prison that someone could use as a home.

However that'd be after I finish my current mod. Which at the rate it's going, might be a while.

Archived