Fallout 3 small things

KinDzaDza

Something odd is visible every time I'd try to seduce one of those blow up dolls at Megaton's local establishments. There is a freaking cow next to the A-bomb with a man plowing dirt!!! Here, I've said it. Trying to achieve totality, nirvana, or so freaking high that Megaton is a big green field of tall grass that scratches the balls, about to start singing USSR hymn. I wish I had his vision. The man bothers me, sniping or direct confrontation is in order. Another oddity, there is a cabin by the river owned by a pirate and operated by an angry cockroach, I fried his ass due to the false ice cream advertisement. And to the mods.

Wasteland Player by sinisterchipmunk. Sex is now raw and destructive force.

Gentlemen, you are about to witness for approximately 61 cents of ordinary household materials, the perfect home-made silencer (Scanner Darkly). :smile:

Has anyone else noticed the smoldering cigars in ashtrays here and there? I have found cigarettes packs and cartons even single cigarettes but have yet to find a cigar box or humidor with cigars in it. If memory serves me, I don't even think there is a character that smokes a cigar in the game so um.... :wallbash:

Something else bothered me today...a lot. So you are strolling through the desert, big ass smile, heater in check in the invisible holster, frags bouncing like the bodies in the trunk on the invisible belt, and here it comes. You are tired, wasted, hangover, in need of a fix, and finally you are home, the same freaking thing wants to cut your hair with a circular saw while sarcastically greeting your arrival, male without a father. Yea, I am talking about a shiny ball suspended in the air, by means of a rocket engine, that spits green beams of light in your eyes. Bethesda, there was a war, there is no gas, there is a flame thrower, was is so hard to stick a flamer fuel canister or two into that male without a father to make its infinite flying capabilities seem more believable. I assume that at 3000 degrees Celsius some burn marks would be left, small fires, few screams in the night, sadly none of which is happening. The pinnacle of all is the creativity and ability to stick that thing into the building, making a chaos more chaotic. And to the mods.

Amplified Crippled Effects by MechanicalPirate. Just shoot and laugh, shoot and laugh, walk away slowly while tossing a frag.

Makes me want to close up shop and let this City rot. Screw 'em all :turned:

I'm missing something in fallout, but it is missing in nearly all modern games with "realistic physics".

Realistic light sources. Which was the last game light was really a part of physics? Destroyable, switchable, moveable? They simulate thousands of stupid debris particles, but llight isn't implemented in real physics, it's just a texture.

Sad - in times of multicore processors and super-hyper-graphics with giantic resolutions.

• 2 weeks later...

The distance from the Dome (aka Capitol) to Lincolns memorial is incorrect, everything is way too closely related, I had an opportunity to test this personally while in DC, it took almost two freaking hours to walk from one end of the Mall to the other. Great stretching of the imagination there Bethesda. But it is not about this today, I think I have discovered the origins of Three Dog. Does anyone know or remember Super Soul? Here is a hint, Vanishing Point :woot: And to the mods.

NPC Height Randomizer by Luchaire. Without this mod, life in Fallout 3 will feel like an episode from the Twilight Zone, "Vault dweller, trapped in the universe of grotesque mannequins, known as the Twilight Zone."

I am the lemon zester of destruction! :whoops:

So I got this thing called the Pitt...the most psychedelic experience in my life. There is no need for drugs anymore, Bethesda got it all figured out. If you combine MDMA (E, X, or XTC) and Bethesda you get the following plot: Radio signal, guy screaming for help, go there and find him, guy getting shot at multiple times and walks away only to be a sarcastic little turkey, sends me to find crap, I find crap, through telekinesis guy realizes that I wiped everyone out in order to obtain crap and showers me with his sarcastic remarks. We go into the tunnel, Bethesda promised the trip to be dangerous and long, the guy stands next to the STALKER looking thingy, thingy does not move, load screen pups up...somewhere along the lines I faced a moral choice of stealing a baby and cutting the lights, I cut the lights and stole the baby. To my amusement I saw idiots with concrete cutters go against idiots with machine guns...Ok...guy from the beginning of this mess pupped up again only to tell me to get the *&%$ out??? And who the @#!% are Trogs??? And to the mods.

Dusty Sky by Yossarian22. Makes everything depressing and perfect again, aahhh good old Fallout 2 days :ninja:

My conscience wants vegetarianism to win over the world. And my subconscious is yearning for a piece of juicy meat. But what do I want? (Stalker, 1979)

• 2 months later...
Has anyone else noticed the smoldering cigars in ashtrays here and there? I have found cigarettes packs and cartons even single cigarettes but have yet to find a cigar box or humidor with cigars in it. If memory serves me, I don't even think there is a character that smokes a cigar in the game so um.... :wallbash:

Kikai's Equipment has a cigar:

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=4616

and why isn't there more grassy planes and swamps like in STALKER?

LOVE that game, Fallout seems more like civilization fell apart, but stayed in pockets....

I mean look at the Enclave, HOW do they make that fancy armor?

in STALKER everything is old and grungy, and in there, theres an outside world!

and what about the rest of the world in Fallout?

why doesn't anyone ever mention canada or mexico, or europe, if the Enclave survived so well, then why haven't they taken over more than they have?

• 3 months later...

I could not abandon Fallout, even after all the torture the great intelligent design of Bethesda has inflicted upon it. It is something that happens in relationships, realization of ones flaws, stepping aside, taking time, only to realize that the beauty is hidden within, and then running back, running back like a kid who got drunk for the first time in his f$#!@* life with a taste of cheap a^& tobacco still lingering in the mouth. Thank you o' great modders of the Fallout Universe :thanks:

Got me Point Lookout(among others), ran through it just to see what happens in the glorious Bethesda end. Found the boat, found the manager, a.k.a twisted and sick f$%* who cut my skull open and marinated piece of my brain in the mayonnaise jar(Hello...Clarice?) :blink: Got there in fairly decent shape, arms and legs intact and all. Oh yeah, forgot to tell you, the premise is another UPS mission, please go find my f@#$%!* daughter, that b&%$# run off on me again :wallbash: And so we are here(feel free to continue, I am tired)...

TURN ON

TUNE IN

DROP OUT