Make Good Karma harder to obtain and Bad Karma easier

brazuca

I learned how to mod the game a bit using FO3Edit

I made my self a mod that makes Karma much more important factor when you go do something good or bad.

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=839

------Original Post-------------

I think it is too easy to obtain Good Karma. It takes A LOT of bad deeds to get rid of your "good karma" status.

So I want a mod that makes it much harder to get a good karma rank.

*I noticed that while on the vault, I did absolutely everything bad I could possibly do (dialog, and kill everyone I saw except Amata.) but because I helped Amata out by fighting the tunnel snakes, by the time I left the vault my karma was still "Vault Savior of Guardian or something like that"

I was like wow. Good karma is WAY TOO EASY to get. Also it seems donating around 500 - 1000 caps seem to put you back into good standing after blowing up megaton.

Can anyone make a mod that does one of these?

1) Good karma deeds yields half the amount of good karma it used to.

2) Bad karma deeds yields four times the amount of bad karma it used to.

I agree with this mod as i sorta had to be a raging lunatic to get evil status to get jericho then in no time my vault boy has a halo around his head n jericho says 'there aint alotta cash in being good'

I learned how to make a mod my self and did what I wanted :)

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=839

------------Original--------------------------

I am going to wait until someone makes a mod like this before I play Fallout 3. (I have other games to play in the mean time)

I am waiting for somone to release a mod that makes good karma much harder to get, and bad karma much easier. And make higher good and bad ranks harder to get so being neutral is much more common.

The way the karma system is it's as if there aren't many penalties for doing bad things since donating 500 caps will compensate for slaugthering an intire town.

It's like "Oh my god, isn't that the guy that slaughtered everyone in Megaton?" "Yeah, but he just saved that kitten from a tree" "Oh OK, he's a nice guy then"

I tried using Fomm to make this, but I can't figure out how to mod the game. I learned how to mod Bioshock, but Fallout 3 is way different.

Archived