The Order of the Dragon

dezdimona

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i had to put my eggs in the er. my silver had less time and clicks than i thought. It only had like 4 clicks and only one day left. Definitely makes a guy wonder.

Listen there has only been about 4 people here as of late, thats why, and young man, though we do regularly put eggs and hatchlings in the ER...for others, gladly.. it really IS your responsibility to not let them get that low..

I know who the repeat ones who just disappear come back and wonder what happened to my eggs..

Makes you kinda wonder, don't, makes us wonder also, commitment means coming checking up on your own dragons also, not just leaving them here, here, depending on one of us, to put them in for you..I mean we do, we love the wee ones..

But I have a court case going on in Ireland here, Dezi works horus that woudl kill me, how she deos it is beyond me, yet comes here, and we are putting up a new forum...and I have not been here but to quickly click..Sorry but we 4 people will not give you anymore clicks, one click per address..So stop wondering...and watch your eggs, and don't hand that responsibility down on anyone but you...its sounds hard but its not meant to be its just fact.

At 6 days old or just under mine go into daycare and the hatchery, its what most I've read breeders do, and then keep an eye on them take them out overnight, put them back in , and watch them...My silver and gold had less than that, with the small amount of people here of late, all I say is got a new one please click, but this place has slowed down of late, and not much we can do about that..

So then know , its my responsibility when they reach at least 5 get them in Daycare and hatchery,m if you don't post and are going to be away allot, but also check up on them also make sure they don't get to much and get soft shell either..

I have to put those eggs in DC fansite, why I don't post allot of place, and if you don't do that either, thats the only way to get more clicks, Views UV..

Ask, but wonder no more thats the reason..Count us, 4 people here of late thats about all..thats 4 clicks..and the view aren't to be high either if theres not allot of people here , we can come click every day, and if you don't post allot you have got to use a Daycare, hatchery, or its not going to happen by itself..Ok...

Now we care Josh, but you need to care too..all the time, not just now and then..

Smile it all worked out OK, one of us would have noticed it soon, I;ve not been here really for two days, a long enough fro one page worth, post here , its the best I can do right now.,.

I have more to prepare for legally, so i do the best i can little one..we all do..and sometimes we have a miss..No-ones perfect.. :wink:

IN the Order Orange means one of the Goddess needs you to listen..so listen up..

I know Dezi she did not mean it the way you think she must a meant it...

Be nice to the Goddesses here, she was making a statement how responsibility in general here, is a killer, that was not an accusation...notice the teasing.. lol....

Its hard work coming here for all of of us and clicking..

I will ne'er repeat this again so listen well, no thumbs down to either the maiden Goddess Dezi or I the Crone Goddess, for you were not being attacked and there was no reason for it..

No more thumbs down ....relax ..no ones accusing you, or putting you down..

I know that for a fact, its not Dezi's style..So leave the guilt trip blame, sad face at home and be a good boy Ok... :wink:

Now all clicked..

sorry i didnt mean it that way

i apologize that it sounded like that i felt insulted

i only wanted to say that im still angry at myself

and sad

sorry sorry sorry

also the thumb down was meant at myself,not anyone else i wouldnt

dare to ever put a thumb down to a goddess(im serious)

went through clicking

IN the Order Orange means one of the Goddess needs you to listen..so listen up..

I know Dezi she did not mean it the way you think she must a meant it...

Be nice to the Goddesses here, she was making a statement how responsibility in general here, is a killer, that was not an accusation...notice the teasing.. lol....

Its hard work coming here for all of of us and clicking..

I will ne'er repeat this again so listen well, no thumbs down to either the maiden Goddess Dezi or I the Crone Goddess, for you were not being attacked and there was no reason for it..

No more thumbs down ....relax ..no ones accusing you, or putting you down..

I know that for a fact, its not Dezi's style..So leave the guilt trip blame, sad face at home and be a good boy Ok... :wink:

Now all clicked..

sorry i didnt mean it that way

i apologize that it sounded like that i felt insulted

i only wanted to say that im still angry at myself

and sad

sorry sorry sorry

also the thumb down was meant at me not anyone else i wouldnt

dare to ever put a thumb down to a goddess(im serious)

OK no harme no foul...Listen I have lived a long life and life is to short to be hard on yourself, I killed a wee egg when i first started, but when your just beginning, I am sure some of the best breeders out there, have had there ooops..WE grow learn, and especially let go of self anger, it does you know good, now two of your eggs are getting so close to emergencies, that I'd put hem in the Hatchery if it was me, Read the post above to Josh...

Not enough people are posting here right now, Get thy eggs to the hatchery..lol...to misquote The Bard..before they become emergencies..If DC fansite is down use the other link in my scroll just keep an eye on your eggs if you do use that one, and never leave them overnight..

Clicked all, now I gotta go..

I know there's only been 4 people here. That's what i'm wondering about. Where did all the others go? There used to be a lot more people here. And i know it's my responsibility to keep them from getting that low. I've just been so busy here lately that i haven't had time to come here and check on them. So yeah i guess i will have to start putting them in the daycare from here on. Probably should have been doing that from the start :wallbash:.

Clicked.

I know laddie just hang in there, and glad to see, you will do that now,its helps trust me, look at all me dragons, hatchery, daycare raised most of them, for I am just not a poster..

OH Josh forgot to say you got a Sunset.. :thumbsup:

.I think they're are the prettiest, but one must go through so many,then they're lucky to have a Sun hatch as a sunset....

I know there's only been 4 people here. That's what i'm wondering about. Where did all the others go? There used to be a lot more people here. And i know it's my responsibility to keep them from getting that low. I've just been so busy here lately that i haven't had time to come here and check on them. So yeah i guess i will have to start putting them in the daycare from here on. Probably should have been doing that from the start :wallbash:.

hmm the last 4 remnants of the order of the dragon

that would sound pretty sad

im gonna do something about this

To do list :

post link to Order of the Dragon IN EVERY POSSIBLE FORUM

all clicked gotta go got a lot of work to do

The final remains of a once grand Order. Sort of like the 'Knights of Dark Renown' (of anyones ever read it).

All clicked.