The Order of the Dragon

dezdimona

Clicking everyone,

Dezdimona, where are your eggs and dragons? They aren't in your signature. Where do I need to go to click them?

They're in my Sig, second row, it says Dezi... :thumbsup:

I am babysitting so I can gender them for her..I am good at that, I'd say 90% accurate to gender the right way..

BTW your welcome..Johny and De Begga!!!

De Begga, first congrats on the Alt, la, like eh that may have been a dead egg, by the time you got back, sorry to hear about your PC...

Its not necessary,too, were happy to put everyone dying wee ones in ER, but sometimes aliitle thanks its just polite, and nice to hear now and again la.. :wink:

Did you notice Azir I got my Alt Black also...I hope the Summers look better than the Springs were IMO kinda washed out..

dezdimona Posted Today, 07:35 PM

(Aeryn333 @ Jun 24 2009, 11:48 PM)I hope that gold becomes a boy gold for you Dezi m'love.

me too, could use a good male! :whistling:

Eh good luck on that one...male I can just about promise, good, eh like well he comes from good stock..la..you just have to train them right, I don't think they come that way..unlike femyle dragons were I can bloody well guarantee they're good....lololololol :whistling:

BTW, whats your new Sig about...is it a place, a mod????

Clicked all wee ones

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clicking everyone,

Dezdimona, where are your eggs and dragons? They aren't in your signature. Where do I need to go to click them?

I am babysitting so I can gender them for her..I am good at that, I'd say 90% accurate to gender the right way..

De Begga, first congrats on the Alt, la, like eh that may have been a dead egg, by the time you got back, sorry to hear about your PC...

Its not necessary,too, were happy to put everyone dying wee ones in ER, but sometimes aliitle thanks its just polite, and nice to hear now and again la.. :wink:

Did you notice Azir I got my Alt Black also...I hope the Summers look better than the Springs were IMO kinda washed out..

(Aeryn333 @ Jun 24 2009, 11:48 PM)I hope that gold becomes a boy gold for you Dezi m'love.

Eh good luck on that one...male I can just about promise, good, eh like well he comes from good stock..la..you just have to train them right, I don't think they come that way..unlike femyle dragons were I can bloody well guarantee they're good....lololololol :whistling:

Clicked all wee ones

Aeryn and I share many things, she is very good at gendering so I trust her to maintain my dragons so our breeding program can soon be under way!

Clicking everyone,

Clicked all wee ones

Oh geez I hadn't seen that you put them in the ER, thank you for that :)

Clicking everyone

Johny Obliv Posted Today, 08:58 AM

Clicking everyone..

Failte, (your welcome) :smile:

@ Sophie...that quite a lovely lot you have there..Congrats on the male stone..I am happy for you..

All clicked once more...

Johny Obliv Posted Today, 08:58 AM

Clicking everyone..

Failte, (your welcome) :smile:

@ Sophie...that quite a lovely lot you have there..Congrats on the male stone..I am happy for you..

All clicked once more...

its the site for montana and I and the other team members. its soon to re-open love