The Order of the Dragon

dezdimona

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All clicked (I think? There's so many...)

are you officially joining us sister?

no offense, dezi, but you make this sound like a cult by saying "sister"

and your point is? :whistling:

its creeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepy

yet cool at the same time, but creeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepy

We are sisters in many things.

Is there a ceremony?

Is there a ceremony?

Well dear Maiden Goddess Dezi and I Crone Goddess Aeryn did do a form for the Order of the Dragon to keep out spammers, tomfoolery, of all sorts la..and to keep a record of our memebers..its just a formality Sister!!! :biggrin:

Here it is!!!!

Name:

Born:

Reason for joining the Order:

Submit the Title you wish to be known by:

And one rule I added as Crone Goddess here..

Clicketh upon others, as thou wishes to be clicked upon and harme none.. ;)

So to please all others if you will Sister.and so desire to be part of our magickal family here..fill the form if thou decidest..,la..A Bardic tale is the best kind of entry..IMO..and so beautiful it was..

In your form if you will..you can be whimsical about it also..But personally I was sold on your Bardic imagination, I wish all would do more of that, tell tales about their eggs.. being a Bard meself as well as Dezi we understand.. and I loved your wee tale..

As for the form it just shows a commitment to our Dragons here and each other..to watch over them be , on holiday, or someone sick, or as me, laid up at times..like a wee out of commisiion at the moment..la

..Its for the records to put your name in our archives..if you look on the first page all names are inscribed on a golden, or silver tablet..your choice..and will make it official to the Order..and to the others..

So, as far as I am concerned your are officially here...and your precious Lil gift of the Sidhe left in your garden for your to care for what a gift indeed.. have deemed it so..and indeed we will help you care for her...aye I predict a girl..la, aye I do..

.For the formality of it all, if you will for all to see.,.,and nobody complain, that they all had to and you did not..lets appease the fates..lolol

So if you will..la.. do the wee form, above..and Dezi will inscribe thy name into our magickal wee world here, where all is safe and beautiful..and Here There Be Dragons and Dragon lovers..

***Hmmm as for a ceremony well you and I and Dezi will have to get together for that one Sister.. :whistling:

All clicked especially that cute wee egg, now back to bed, for me, 10 minutes here is all I can do, if that ,Docs orders, but well I am a stuuborn Irish womon West Corkonian at that..but I do my best to take care of me, but your lovely poem , arrived in my notifications on so in my inbox there it appeared..and had to come and comment, to me your welcome.

It would be real nice if you did offfcially join I believe you'd be an asset here...

@Now my wee kind confused precious wee Caliton, tis neither about cults or anything like that, la...Sister well its just is..to those who know and we do....don't get your kickers in a twist...m'dear..wee one..much gra.... :smile:

Is there a ceremony?

Is there a ceremony?

Well dear Maiden Goddess Dezi and I Crone Goddess Aeryn did do a form for the Order of the Dragon to keep out spammers, tomfoolery, of all sorts la..and to keep a record of our memebers..its just a formality Sister!!! :biggrin:

Here it is!!!!

Name: Herculine

Born: 10/28/1987

Reason for joining the Order: A love for all magical creatures

Submit the Title you wish to be known by: Little Fairy

So to please for all others if you will Sister..fill the form for those that do not understand a Bardic tale is the best kind of entry..and so beautiful it was..

In your form you can be whimsical about it also..But personally I was sold on your Bardic imagination, I wish all would do more of that, tell tales about their eggs.. being a Bard meself as well as Dezi we understand.. and I loved your wee tale..

As for the form it just shows a commitment to our Dragons here and each other..to watch over them be someone sick or as me, laid up at timers..like a wee out of commisiion at the moment..la

..Its for the records to put your name in our archives..if you look on the first page all names are inscribed on a golden, or silver tablet..yiour choice..and will make it official to the Order..and to the others..

So, as far as I am concerned your are officially here...and your precious Lil gift of the Sidhe left in your garden for your to care for what a gift indeed.. have deemed it so..and indeed we will help you care fio her...aye I predict a girl..la, aye I do..

.For the others fill the form..lolol

Hmmm as for a ceremony well you and I and Dezi will have to get together for that one Sister.. :whistling:

All clicked especially that cute wee egg, now back to bed, for me, 10 minutes here is all I can do, if that ,Docs orders, but well I am a stuuborn Irish womon West Corkonian at that..but I do my best to take care of me, but your lovely poem , arrived in my notifications on so in my inbox there it appeared..and had to come and comment, to me your welcome.

It would be real nice if you did offfcially join I believe you'd be an asset here...

Now if you will.. do the wee form, above..and Dezi will inscribe thy name into our magickal wee world here, where all is safe and beautiful..and Here There Be Dragons and Dragon lovers..

@Now my wee kind confused precious wee Caliton, tis neither about cults or anything like that, la...Sister well its just is..to those who know and we do....don't get your kickers in a twist...m'dear..wee one..much gra.... :smile:

I don't know if this is how I was supposed to do this; my clicking on the page was not working. Oh dear...

Dezi said..." you officially joining us sister?"

You asked..."Is there a ceremony?"

Here it is!!!!

Name: Herculine

Born: 10/28/1987

Reason for joining the Order: A love for all magical creatures

Submit the Title you wish to be known by: Little Fairy

Hmmm as for a ceremony well you and I and Dezi will have to get together for that one Sister.. :whistling:

You replied..

I don't know if this is how I was supposed to do this; my clicking on the page was not working. Oh dear...

No worries m'dear

Ah you filled it out does not matter how...The Crone Goddess Aeryn Officially welcomes you Lil Fairy ,as a daughter of the Sidhe meself did it at the reading of your poem...Dezi is our scribe and will add your name to our rolls..

What!!!! no bite on the tongue in cheek humour about the special ceremony between you Dezi and I..Did my Irish humour pass you by, my wee lil Fey..tis called Sidhe here in Éire..I guarantee Dezi won't let it pass by, ponder it for a moment it will come la..and welcome.... :biggrin:

What!!!! no bite on the tongue in cheek humour about the special ceremony between you Dezi and I..Did my Irish humour pass you by, my wee lil Fey..tis called Sidhe here in Éire..I guarantee Dezi won't let it pass by, ponder it for a moment it will come la..and welcome....[/color] :biggrin:

It did not pass me by, but I did not comment out of fear of saying some foolish young girl thing! Thank you for welcoming me so warmly!

What!!!! no bite on the tongue in cheek humour about the special ceremony between you Dezi and I..Did my Irish humour pass you by, my wee lil Fey..tis called Sidhe here in Éire..I guarantee Dezi won't let it pass by, ponder it for a moment it will come la..and welcome....[/color] :biggrin:

It did not pass me by, but I did not comment out of fear of saying some foolish young girl thing! Thank you for welcoming me so warmly!

you understood that? o_O i just get the gist of it (almost got your accent down, aeryn)

The Order Of The Dragon

Opus Number One:

I found the strangest thing

In my garden just this morning:

A peculiar pinkish egg

I discovered without warning.

It was nestled by a mushroom,

Feeling oddly warm,

So I quickly snatched it up

For on the wind there came a storm.

I hid it in my woodland den

Where I keep my precious things,

My fine clothes and keepsakes

And necklaces and rings.

Will the egg hatch? I do not know,

Nor know what it will be.

What kind of magic creature?

In time I'm sure I'll see.

But how to mother such an egg?

I only vaguely know.

My friends must touch the little thing

For their love to help it grow.

And so it is I ask for aid

From all who read this prose,

Please help me love my little egg

And watch it as it grows.

Very nice Herculine. If I could do that then I would have done better in English last year. Welcome to the Order.

All clicked.