The Order of the Dragon

dezdimona

you owe the crone goddess thanks for incubating your egg for you too! -Dimona

So my prayers have been answered by a goddess? You are indeed heaven sent! I have prepared a banquet for you in my throne room as the guest of honor.

well I'll come also,free food..mmm

Aye, the wee egg was under 2 days, whoever sees it first here, usually puts in ER, twas me, and glad she hatched..The Crone Goddess is much pleased at your invite..I don't know if heaven sent me, but from Avalon I came..as was needed. :thumbsup:

EH as for you my dearest Dez, it wouldn't be a banquet without you to feast on, umm, I mean with.. :whistling:

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did someone mention feasting on something?

Not exactly 'something', dearheart, twood seem our Dezi is slipping, .loll... :wink: bring that Tullamore Dew, though, well then, I may just forget meself..and bring her to attention..... :cool:

all clicked!!!

Not exactly 'something', dearheart, twood seem our Dezi is slipping, .loll... :wink: bring that Tullamore Dew, though, well then, I may just forget meself..and bring her to attention..... :cool:

all clicked!!!

I've never had Tullamore Dew...; might I join you?

all clicked!!!

indeed you may.IMO it's Irelands finest sipping whiskey :biggrin: ( I take after my dad,he won't drink anything but that)! welll I like cognac also :biggrin:

all clicked!!!

indeed you may.IMO it's Irelands finest sipping whiskey :biggrin: ( I take after my dad,he won't drink anything but that)! welll I like cognac also :biggrin:

I'll be there with bells on. (Imagine the bells wherever you'd like.)

all clicked!!!

girlllll! hehehe

all clicked!!!

oooh ooooh i know where! YOUR TOES

oh...

you naughty person! *runs away like a no longer innocent teenage boy*