ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

The Order of the Dragon

dezdimona

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry but I don't understand the whole orange magic egg thing. Maybe it's just because I ate all those Magic Little Fairy Mushrooms a few years back...

...but I still understand how to click...

...and I still wish you well, Goddess Aeryn!

I'm sorry but I don't understand the whole orange magic egg thing. Maybe it's just because I ate all those Magic Little Fairy Mushrooms a few years back...

TJ the owner of the Dragon cave has decided to give dragons certain powers. like if you click on actions, with your pink Adults you see at the bottom influence egg to be same gender..

Well Magi eggs which are the first two orange ones you see in my line of eggs, they are going to be giving the power to teleport eggs to another's scroll..So my dear Lil Fey, I suggest you just get at least one, say I want to give you a silver egg, at some point its what I want to do breed eggs for others.. with my Magi I could send you a PM with a link, you click on it and like magic its automatically in your scrioll..So just trust The Goddess sweetie, and get a least one orange magi egg from the AP cave..OK love.

Ta for the well wished I need them right now..my ride is a liitle late so I had enough time for another post...

I want an orange egg!!!! :biggrin:

You already have 5 of them missy..Your one girl Magi I bred for you, you playing aren't you..wicked womon, luv you... :biggrin:

Tis because I sneaked in earlier an impregnated her, innit...lolololol.. I only have two and wanted at least one more..from the one I initially sired for you.. for I assumed our agreement is still standing... :thumbsup:

Innit great no-one else knows what were talking about... :whistling:

TJ the owner of the Dragon cave has decided to give dragons certain powers. like if you click on actions, with your pink Adults you see at the bottom influence egg to be same gender..

Well Magi eggs which are the first two orange ones you see in my line of eggs, they are going to be giving the power to teleport eggs to another's scroll..So my dear Lil Fey, I suggest you just get at least one, say I want to give you a silver egg, at some point its what I want to do breed eggs for others.. with my Magi I could send you a PM with a link, you click on it and like magic its automatically in your scrioll..So just trust The Goddess sweetie, and get a least one orange magi egg from the AP cave..OK love.

Ta for the well wished I need them right now..my ride is a liitle late so I had enough time for another post...

I do trust you Goddess, and I will begin my quest for a magic orange egg as soon as I can!