The Order of the Dragon

dezdimona

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ta, mates, your great, I might not be here every day, but check in an click when I feel strong enough..Like I got another stupid ear infection, and the meds make me feel weak, and bother me stomach tis all.. :yucky:

Azir,,Well keep trying for the elusive ALT..When I have two Vamps, after this one bites an egg and it stays on my scroll, the next bite, is yours.. I still do want to bite for you and gift you a Vamp for trying, to get me an Alt,and just for sticking by me here mate.. an like so loyal to our liitle home here..an our wee dragons..

Eh like I won't take a no, you know how stubborn we Irish are.. ;)

So eh like you did not answer my Q, what breed so I notate it ahead of time, would you like me to bite for you.. :smile:

ALL!!! OFFICIAL MESSAGE

I was going to register, as a bitter at the VGC at the DC forum eventually, but I want to make sure all me wee ones here, have a Vamp first...

So common I might not have my forum polished yet, , and when someone volunteers, I can trust agrees to run it with me..I might just do that, if I know others will follow...Thats a wee bit in the future atfer me surgery..la

Eh like yet,I was thinking why can't we make requests here,till then.. its our thread..

SO..eh like heres the deal anyone wanting a Vamp?...PM me, and also post it here if you so desire.....eh other than those i know are always here, like ytse and Azir, must send me link to their their scroll page, that is typical Breeders request..so I can see,you don't have tombstones all over the place. la..

You also need for the actual gifting..must use some compatible IM to mine....it makes the trade esaier, ( theirs a secret I know, that I will only share by PM for the most successful gifting, when the time comes, that rarely fails.). like I have Yahoo UK and Ireland IM...

I'll keep my own list..Azir your first on the list..Eh like anyone else want a Vamp, that comes here on a pretty regular basis..they must promise not to freeze it, give it away, and take good care of it..la

all clickethed.. got to go lay down now... :thanks:

Go raibh maith agat(thanks very much), ytse..

Eh I wanted to come and click, and rearrage me eggs for me charge got a couple more, also me sensitive valentines did not want to be anywhere near the Vamp hatchie, they're afraid..

All clickethed!!!!

Yugimawa, you need to check that you're accepting help. Your eggs are below three days.

Aeryn, does it matter what breed they are when they get bitten?

All clicked.

Yugimawa, you need to check that you're accepting help. Your eggs are below three days.

Aeryn, does it matter what breed they are when they get bitten?

All clicked.

Yugimawa..I also told in the official take note of this orange to him....Eh like I am breaking the rules only once, and ER'd them..

Like I don't like to see wee ones die..However Yugimawa, if you read this..you have been told twice now to tick accepting help.Eh you have not been back since you joined la..Eh like if you just dropped them off for us to care for, then I WILL NOT do it again for you... full stop!!!!!!!

Azir me mate..Eh like remember you have the power of orange now, as my right hand :smile: ...state those things like what you did to yuginami in orange..meaning its an official notice..Ok mate..

Azir..Why I asked you what breed , right does not matter but like in Vamp Gifting Centre on DC forums..Some people have preferences what they want bitten, some want eggs with lineages bitten..Now a lineage is a long line of eggs with all the same last names like I have a lineage going with my Dragons..They all end in except the first few I got..is Erin the poetic name for Éire..

My dragons all but 3 are all Celtic names from 'mythology' real to me..From Gods and Goddesses, of Éire, the entire Tuatha de Dannan on me scroll, now known as the Sidhe..Eh some from Wales, Mabon, and a few from Scotland...so called Myth..

Eh I was an Anthropology major in University of Cork what can I say..Eh like also had a Grans who believed in the Old Ways, as I do......lol...at night ..you see for in the day all of us are 'good catholics.' aye in me hat..lollolololol

Some Elven names, an some Irish descriptions of the breed..for I am running out of Sidhe names.. I just wish they let us put fadas over the vowels for it does and can change the name meaning..ah well..

Just some info..about me scroll, I'd like to hear if anyone else has a specfic naming system they do with their dragons..it would be cool..instead of just clicking ...

Azir..Eh like I asked you what breed you want me to bite for you la, Eh like just in case you wanted your Vamp to have come from a specific breed ..Eh like I was Gobsmacked when I realised I was gifted a CB Vamp which is sound indeeed..!!!

So eh again like would you like your Vamp to be bitten from a specific breed or Old One on me scroll..la???

All clickethed, and am feeling better.. Ta for watching over me dragons you two... :thumbsup: